Author Topic: Why Joe Biden doesn’t dare tap Andrew Cuomo for veep  (Read 233 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Why Joe Biden doesn’t dare tap Andrew Cuomo for veep

By Bob McManus

March 29, 2020 | 8:04pm

Gov. Andrew Cuomo for veep? Well, never say never — but it’s ­unlikely.

Yes, the governor is up to his neck in five-star reviews for his management of the corona­virus crisis. His TV presence radiates calm competence. Clearly, he has gotten the poetry of governance-in-a-maelstrom right; whether he is on top of the prose of it remains to be seen, but it certainly seems so.

And of such stuff are political superstars born. So it’s no surprise that people are talking him up as a potential partner to presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. If ever a candidacy needed a belt of Red Bull, it’s Biden’s.

But as they say, talk is cheap. (And it becomes bizarre and laugh-worthy when it’s about Cuomo replacing Biden himself.)

Let’s first look at the veep speculation from the governor’s perspective: His political instincts are as acute as anyone’s, so he doubtless knows that the instant politics pops up, the wheels fall off the Cuomo-as-calm-crisis-navigator wagon.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/03/29/why-joe-biden-doesnt-dare-tap-andrew-cuomo-for-veep/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Why Joe Biden doesn’t dare tap Andrew Cuomo for veep
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 03:52:12 pm »
 Most importantly,EVERYBODY in the US HATES NYC politicians. Even their leftist bestest buds on the left coast hate them because they see the NYC pols as roadblocks to their own rise in power.

If I were to say I hate to use this word to describe NYC pols I would be lying,so I will go ahead and use it. NYC pols are too PAROCHIAL to gain wide support in the Dim Party,which desires to dominate the US the same way the CCCP dominated the Soviet Union.

Also,they are all born to think that NYC is the center of the known universe,and that doesn't go over well in places like Chicago or LA.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 04:30:25 pm »
Good article.  I'd add that Andy is just like his dad, Mario, in this regard.  He talked a really good game but got no traction from it because most people outside of New York knew he was a liar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 04:55:19 pm »
Good article.  I'd add that Andy is just like his dad, Mario, in this regard.  He talked a really good game but got no traction from it because most people outside of New York knew he was a liar.

@Cyber Liberty

To be fair,I suspect many people in NY knew he was a liar,but their jobs and incomes were tied to voting Dim. They would have voted for a dead donkey if it had been the Dim candidate.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 04:58:00 pm »
No offense to our Italian briefers, but every time I see Cuomo on TV, he comes off like a bit part actor on The Sopranos. 

Not that Joe would have anything to worrry about........
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 05:36:00 pm »
Obama tapped Joe as it made Obama look smart as a comparison.

There is no one available that Joe could tap that would make him look smart.

Except perhaps an ape, but even that is chancy and may show up Biden.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 06:06:46 pm »
Obama tapped Joe as it made Obama look smart as a comparison.

There is no one available that Joe could tap that would make him look smart.

@IsailedawayfromFR

Well,there are a couple even dumber than Joe,but they are both support Bernie,the Bolshevik.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 12:09:52 am »
Title and premise:
"Why Joe Biden doesn’t dare tap Andrew Cuomo for veep..."

The problem with this is...
Joe Biden isn't going to "tap" anybody to become his veep.
He is going to be TOLD who is going to be his running mate.
And I'll reckon that it's gonna be Andy Cuomo.