Author Topic: As death toll mounts, Trump and press keep bashing each other  (Read 802 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: As death toll mounts, Trump and press keep bashing each other
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2020, 04:14:58 am »
888high58888

This board is magical. Laugh a lot and learn a lot in the same place.

I can't wait to read it in November.

I do miss reading the posts of edpc and CatherineofAragorn, though.

And I miss MACVSOG68.   Would love to get his take on this Armageddon 'movie' we're living.   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: As death toll mounts, Trump and press keep bashing each other
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2020, 02:52:49 pm »
888high58888

This board is magical. Laugh a lot and learn a lot in the same place.

I can't wait to read it in November.

We aim to entertain.   *****rollingeyes*****

I do miss reading the posts of edpc and CatherineofAragorn, though.

@FeelNoPain

edpc got tired of people rejecting his hatred of Trump, and throwing a cloud on every silver lining.  He left in frustration at all us stupid morons.

Catherine, who was a dear friend of mine, had blown things up over a year ago with her insistence, with zero supporting evidence, that "she knew" Roy Moore was too perverted to ever be a Senator.  As she became more unhinged, she took more flack until she gave up.

All we need now is a "dog whistle whisperer" to tell us all how racist we are, and we'd have a hat trick.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: