Author Topic: Guess who says “I don’t see how he gets beat” of Trump now?  (Read 369 times)

rangerrebew

Guess who says “I don’t see how he gets beat” of Trump now?

Karen TownsendPosted at 8:01 pm on April 10, 2020

While monitoring the latest on Fox News this morning, I heard an interesting interview with Sunday show anchor Chris Wallace. I was surprised to hear him admit that if public opinion holds as it is now with Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic and when the economic recovery begins that he doesn’t see Biden beating Trump in November.

Why did Wallace, no fan of Trump, make this admission now? A new Fox News poll shows Trump and Biden tied at 42 – 42 percent after Biden consistently showing a lead over Trump of 8 to 9 points in past polls. Biden’s lead, at the very time that he is clearly the Democrat Party’s nominee, has vanished. Wallace rightly says that the election will not be a standard contest between the Republican and Democrat nominees but a referendum of Trump’s handling of the coronavirus.

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2020/04/10/guess-says-dont-see-gets-beat-trump-now/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA, the rest of Wallace's quote:

“As we get into September and October after Labor Day, I think people are going to make a judgment, and they’ll understand, the president didn’t create the virus, so I think they’re going to be fair-minded about it,” Wallace added before asking, “Do they think he handled the health crisis well? Do they think he handled the economic crisis well?”

“If they do, I don’t see how he gets beat,” he concluded. “If they don’t, I don’t see how he could win.”

. . .

If Trump botches the economic recovery, then that’s another matter. He will lose in November. The biggest reason to vote for Trump’s re-election has been the booming economy that rose during his time in office. One thing Trump has going for him in the recovery is the strength of the economy before the crash. All the economic factors in place before the pandemic give hope that the economy will bounce back once Americans can re-open businesses and get back to work.

And so, the President needs to stick to his instincts that have served him well so far.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
FTA, the rest of Wallace's quote:

And so, the President needs to stick to his instincts that have served him well so far.

@Cyber Liberty

We all know the ONE thing he CAN'T do is take any advice from the professional losers in the alleged Republican Party.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

@Cyber Liberty

We all know the ONE thing he CAN'T do is take any advice from the professional losers in the alleged Republican Party.
From your lips to God's ears.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.