Author Topic: Nolte: Joe Biden Hides Brain Freezes by Switching to Edited Podcasts  (Read 222 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 31 Mar 2020

Presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden appears to have retreated to podcasts where his disturbing brain freezes can be edited out in advance.

In the early part of this month, Dribblin’ Joe Biden all but disappeared for more than a week as he hid in the basement of his Delaware mansion to wait out the coronavirus. Eventually, the 77-year-old’s Keystone Cop Campaign tried to figure out how to do a live stream, something teenagers everywhere have been doing for a decade now.

Once the live stream was finally up and running, the idea had been for Biden to play Shadow President, to address the American people on a daily or near-daily basis by way of an alternate universe where he was in charge of handling the Chinese virus crisis.

The results, depending on your point of view, were either hilarious or disturbing (pr*ck that I am, I found them to be both). Come on…

Let’s not beat around the bush: between January of 2021 and January of 2025, only one of two guys is going to be the American president, and one of those two guys is obviously not up for the job. China Joe simply doesn’t have the stamina, and I mean both physical and mental stamina.

If you want to see what these live streams wrought, how they expose Burisma Biden’s feebleness, you need only look here, here, here, here, here, and here. There are many more examples, but you get the gist.

I mean, the guy actually claimed he had been a university professor after leaving the United States Senate.

No, Joe.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/31/nolte-joe-biden-hides-brain-freezes-by-switching-to-edited-podcasts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34