Author Topic: Huge Ratings: Millions of Americans Watching Donald Trump’s Daily White House Briefings  (Read 302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 26 Mar 2020

President Donald Trump’s return to daily White House press briefings during the coronavirus crisis has generated massive ratings.

The New York Times reports nearly 12.2 million people watched Trump’s briefing on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, according to Nielsen — plus millions more on streaming sites, and local news networks.

That puts him in the same ratings territory as Monday Night Football, typically the most popular program for a Monday.

Millions of Americans have made the president’s daily briefings must-watch television since the coronavirus hit, especially since many of them are in quarantine.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has followed a similar strategy, turning his grim but compassionate daily updates on the fight against the virus into an event for people on the East Coast.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/26/huge-ratings-millions-of-americans-watching-donald-trumps-daily-white-house-briefings/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This is probably doing more to help his re-election than anything else he could do, including his rallies.

Keep it going, Mr. Trump.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This is probably doing more to help his re-election than anything else he could do, including his rallies.

Keep it going, Mr. Trump.

He has put the journalists(?) in their place a couple of times; that only reinforces his claim about fake news and being treated unfairly by the media.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.