Author Topic: China Bans All Foreigners From Entering Country  (Read 394 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

China Bans All Foreigners From Entering Country
« on: March 26, 2020, 11:32:26 pm »
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/elliebufkin/2020/03/26/china-bans-all-foreigners-from-entering-country-n2565789

China Bans All Foreigners From Entering Country
Ellie Bufkin | Posted: Mar 26, 2020 2:40 PM
In a stunning move on Thursday, China announced from their government website that they would be banning all foreigners from entering the country, starting on Saturday. The ban extends even to those holding long-term and resident visas while only exempting foreign diplomats.

A statement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs clarified the broad scope of the ban and criticized some nations' response to the global outbreak of the COVID-19 virus, which originated in the Hubei province capital city of Wuhan in China.

My daughter mentioned seeing this announcement this AM.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: China Bans All Foreigners From Entering Country
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2020, 12:13:55 am »
ROFLMAO!

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 12:27:04 am »
BWAHHHAAAHA

From the Heart.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mortarman

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 12:43:05 am »
Aren't they being rayssisses?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 12:49:00 am »
Aren't they being rayssisses?

:pop41:

From Day 1 (8,000 years ago)
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 01:01:53 am »
What could they be hiding?  The death of 15 million people maybe?

23 million less cell phone users in a country where they would cut their writing arm off before giving up their cell phone, clearly something stinks about the rogue nation China.

With all the human abuse in the country, when will the rest of the world tell China enough already.  The only thing they understand is the economics of it all.  Curtail trade until they change.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 01:38:10 am »
What could they be hiding?  The death of 15 million people maybe?

23 million less cell phone users in a country where they would cut their writing arm off before giving up their cell phone, clearly something stinks about the rogue nation China.

With all the human abuse in the country, when will the rest of the world tell China enough already.  The only thing they understand is the economics of it all.  Curtail trade until they change.
Yup...they've been fudging their numbers.  Wonder what is the true number of deaths....millions?...scary....