Author Topic: Michael Rapaport: End Quarantine on ‘Little F**king Barron’ Trump Before the Rest of America  (Read 1027 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ben Kew26 Mar 20207,947
2:21

Actor Michael Rapaport shared another angry rant on social media Wednesday evening, demanding President Donald Trump encourage his children, including 14-year-old son Barron, to leave their houses and potentially expose themselves to the Chinese coronavirus.

Rapaport began his video message with a profanity-laced attack on Trump after he suggested that corporate media want him to keep the country shut as long as possible, in the hope that it will damage his chances of re-election:

bleep pig — the real people want to get back to work ASAP? You never worked a day in your life. You’re worried about the next four years? You need to be worried about the next four days, bleep. You need to be worried about the next four weeks — the next four months, you bleep. You are the worst possible bleep in power we could have, making decisions right now.

The star of 1998’s The Naked Man then demanded that Trump force his children out of isolation before the rest of the nation, so they can risk getting the virus themselves:

Why don’t you send your bleep son, dick stain Donald Trump Jr., big-toothed Eric Trump, little bleep Barron, bleep Ivanka, junkyard Jared… let them go out there and test the bleep waters. Let them see if shit is sweet. Let them take the cars, the trains, the buses, the Amtrak, let them play in the park. And if everything’s good after five days of them playing in the streets, we’ll all go back to [work].

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/03/26/michael-rapaport-end-quarantine-on-little-fking-barron-trump-before-the-rest-of-america/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This guy has TDS bad.....he should be quarantined..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Mental illness is more widespread than we can imagine.
Has this guy worked since 1998? Never heard of of him.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
bleep pig — the real people want to get back to work ASAP? You never worked a day in your life.

The ironic part is it is a freaking ACTOR saying that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Should NOT pass a firearms background check.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
uh huh

the real people want to get back to work ASAP

I went to work today. Don't let this get out...PLEEEAASE. I also have a work history. (Hangs head.)
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You’re worried about the next four years? You need to be worried about the next four days, bleep. You need to be worried about the next four weeks

Fellow needs a visit from the SS.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goatprairie

This guy has TDS bad.....he should be quarantined..lol
This guy has insanity bad. He belongs in a padded cell.

Offline andy58-in-nh

If there were ever a time we needed fewer angry assholes in public life, this is it.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Cyber Liberty .

I suspect it has already happened. There is no such thing as a threat against a President that they don't take seriously. Even threats by airhead actors trying to get noticed so some studio will give them a job.

A team of  SS agents will visit him,and the senior agent is going to have to sign off on if he should be considered to be a threat or not. It is not the nature of these people to sign off on something like that unless that is what they truly believe.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 12:10:26 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, apparently it's too late for the Rabies vaccine...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

There are numerous liberal actors/celebs who have displayed on social media utterly unhinged rants/displays of rage directed at Republican pols or big names.
Can anyone find an example of a conservative celeb/actor who has displayed similar unhinged videos, etc. toward Dem pols or top liberals?
I'm not talking about snide comments. I'm talking about videos like the one from this nut. Totally foul-mouthed, deranged.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 12:27:13 am by goatprairie »

Offline PeteS in CA

Pretend worker sez wut?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mortarman

Yeah, I think that would be warranted. After all wasn't it the Shutzstaffel that carried out Unternehmen Kolibri against the Sturmabteilung. Oh. By ss, you mean Secret Service. Well that would be called for as well.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online Smokin Joe

Yeah, I think that would be warranted. After all wasn't it the Shutzstaffel that carried out Unternehmen Kolibri against the Sturmabteilung. Oh. By ss, you mean Secret Service. Well that would be called for as well.

They could just give him a sswift kick in the sshole. (ssorry, didn't mean to sstutter).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

Why does it seem that the most vile actors have the flimsiest acting résumés? I've never heard of some of these people mentioned here
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

Why does it seem that the most vile actors have the flimsiest acting résumés? I've never heard of some of these people mentioned here
Just a glimpse of such putrid arrogance would give one pause toward working with such people.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Yes, that was what I meant.  Shutzstaffel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
But, but, its the right-wingers who are angry!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Slide Rule

Why would any reasonable person ever send a nickle this creeps way?

I have a list of never see personalities and immediately Michael has jumped
to my top ten.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I never heard of him before this article. Is he upset he’s a Z list celebrity?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
His 'big' break in acting was in TRUE ROMANCE.

He was stoner Floyd's (Brad Pitt) roommate.   "I don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out.  All I have is Floyd!"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Why would any reasonable person ever send a nickle this creeps way?

I have a list of never see personalities and immediately Michael has jumped
to my top ten.
Agree, I also have a list. The only thing I recall ever seeing this meatbag in was The Sixth Day and he was less than memorable. In a way I feel bad for all the actors that keep their opinions and politics to themselves that may suffer because of A-holes like this keeping people like me from paying to see anything he is in. Not every liberal in Hollywood is an outspoken hate filled retard(yes I am politically incorrect).................just most of them.

Oh, and isn't it actually the state governors responsible for the shelter in place and shutdown orders?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 07:54:51 pm by GtHawk »

Offline PeteS in CA

Oh, and isn't it actually the state governors responsible for the shelter in place and shutdown orders?

Counties can, too, in CA and TX.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.