Author Topic: 'No CHINA Act' Would Prevent Relief Funds From Going to China-Owned Businesses  (Read 324 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
'No CHINA Act' Would Prevent Relief Funds From Going to China-Owned Businesses

House Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) has introduced legislation, the "No CHINA Act," which would prevent coronavirus relief funds from being funneled to businesses that are owned by the Communist Chinese government. Some businesses could be waived from the legislation, if the president deems it is vital to U.S. national security.

The “No CHINA (Chinese Handouts In National Assistance) Act” would "ensure that American taxpayer dollars used in any COVID-19 funding package do not support the communist regime in China, or businesses owned by the Chinese government," reads a March 24 statement from Rep. Gaetz's office. ..........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/michael-w-chapman/no-china-act-would-prevent-relief-funds-going-china-owned
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You can't pass it.  Try something constructive Matt.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Good idea, I have to go along with this too.