Author Topic: A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, sparking coronaviru  (Read 313 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, sparking coronavirus fears, police said

A woman purposely coughed on $35,000 worth of food at a Pennsylvania grocery store, police said. She likely faces criminal charges for coughing, one of the primary ways the novel coronavirus spreads.
People intentionally spreading coronavirus could be charged with terrorism, DOJ says
People intentionally spreading coronavirus could be charged with terrorism, DOJ says
The unnamed woman entered small grocery chain Gerrity's Supermarket in Hanover Township and started coughing on produce, bakery items, meat and other merchandise, chain co-owner Joe Fasula wrote on Facebook.
Staff quickly removed her from the store and called Hanover Township Police, who found her a few hours later and took her into custody, Police Chief Albert Walker told CNN.

Hanover Township police said the woman "intentionally contaminated" the food, and they plan to file criminal charges against her once her mental health treatment concludes.
Officials don't believe she's infected with coronavirus but "will make every effort to see that she is tested," Fasula wrote.
Employees at Gerrity's Supermarket in Hanover Township disposed of $35,000 worth of produce that the woman had contact with and disinfected the areas where she coughed. ...................

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/26/us/woman-coughed-on-produce-trnd/index.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.