Author Topic: Republicans Cave To Pelosi, Unanimously Vote To Give $350 Million To Refugees, Migrants  (Read 3296 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

@catfish1957
Guess what,goobers? He also ain't on the outside looking in. HE,unlike YOU,is on the inside and the ONLY one in a position to make ANY of the changes that need to be made. So take your "holier than though stance,and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine. It can keep your brain company,because your ego is obviously doing the work your brain SHOULD be doing.

That is some brilliant shaming of those you disagree with @sneakypete , and a passionate defense of Trumps actions while completely ignoring his complicity in signing three coronavirus laws.  That takes an audacity bordering on mania.  Please post more

Trump is a Master of this game. He is also smart enough to occasionally play stupid.

I agree he is a master at that.

Yet,despite all this,we are having to deal with the self-identified "Pure of Heart Republicans" that want to claim that they are the only ones pure of heart,and any President that isn't the "good little dictator" of their dreams that is instantly going to change a century old system overnight is corrupt,evil,has bad breath,and they ain't going to vote for him because "he isn't as pure as we are!"

If I disparaged the President's breath I appoligize...I'm sure I meant morals.

I might add more later,but just lost 4x as much as you see above,and am tired.

Please do.  You're good at this.

@Once-Ler

No,what is unfortunate is that there are so many people who are  SUPPOSED to be rational adults took it seriously.

The Trump fans who chanted Lock her Up, and Drain the Swamp were irrational.  Got it. @sneakypete 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Trump fans who chanted Lock her Up, and Drain the Swamp were irrational.  Got it. @sneakypete

@Once-Ler

Yes,they were. Even most children are mature enough to understand nothing like that is going to happen in the first 15 minutes of a new presidency.

Which seems to be EXACTLY what most of them expected to happen.

The Clinton's will NEVER get locked up any more than the Kennedy's or the Bush's were locked up.

Like it or not,and I don't like it myself,but they are "too big to bust" because they know too much about too many other prominent politicians and business leaders,and neither party is going to allow it to happen. When Bubba was impeached,all of the Dims and most of the alleged Republicans even refused to go to the evidence room to look at the evidence under lock and key.

Wishing it would happen is one thing. Expecting it to happen is being delusional.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

@Once-Ler

Yes,they were. Even most children are mature enough to understand nothing like that is going to happen in the first 15 minutes of a new presidency.

Which seems to be EXACTLY what most of them expected to happen.

The Clinton's will NEVER get locked up any more than the Kennedy's or the Bush's were locked up.

Like it or not,and I don't like it myself,but they are "too big to bust" because they know too much about too many other prominent politicians and business leaders,and neither party is going to allow it to happen. When Bubba was impeached,all of the Dims and most of the alleged Republicans even refused to go to the evidence room to look at the evidence under lock and key.

Wishing it would happen is one thing. Expecting it to happen is being delusional.

@sneakypete I'm glad you knew he was a liar from the beginning.  I irrationally thought he might try to fulfill his promises to punish corruption, but I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the stellar work he did in finally bringing Hunter Biden to justice.   wink777

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete I'm glad you knew he was a liar from the beginning.  I irrationally thought he might try to fulfill his promises to punish corruption, but I don't mean to sound ungrateful for the stellar work he did in finally bringing Hunter Biden to justice.   wink777

@Once-Ler

I certainly give you credit for being one of the most polished liars on this board.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Once-Ler

I certainly give you credit for being one of the most polished liars on this board.

I don't think he lied, did he?  Where?  I didn't see it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't think he lied, did he?  Where?  I didn't see it.

@Chosen Daughter

You wouldn't recognize a lie if it bit you on the ass. Your whole life is a series of altered realities.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.