Author Topic: Republicans Cave To Pelosi, Unanimously Vote To Give $350 Million To Refugees, Migrants  (Read 3309 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@Chosen Daughter that's exactly what stories like that are supposed to do.

Your right.  I know.  Everything that is being done is going to affect people and their mental health.  People who have worked all their lives suddenly without jobs, and dependent on the Government.  Then the media stokes more fear.  Thankfully I know what my Hope is.  But to many this is very scary, and uncertain.  They have no idea what kind of affect that can have on someone who is already feeling depressed.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Your right.  I know.  Everything that is being done is going to affect people and their mental health.  People who have worked all their lives suddenly without jobs, and dependent on the Government.  Then the media stokes more fear.  Thankfully I know what my Hope is.  But to many this is very scary, and uncertain.  They have no idea what kind of affect that can have on someone who is already feeling depressed.

Just accidentally caught 5 minutes of the CBS evening news...I was ready to throw something at the TV three different stories that have all been confirmed to be false run as if they are the truth.

It's shameful.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

Just accidentally caught 5 minutes of the CBS evening news...I was ready to throw something at the TV three different stories that have all been confirmed to be false run as if they are the truth.

It's shameful.

You are right.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
You are right.

One of the stories was on how we've passed all other countries in Chinese Virus cases (we haven't) and that leaked draft memo from the Henry Ford Hospital in Michigan about rationing care.  They aren't doing that...it was a draft "what if" memo if it were to get that bad.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
[
Doesn't matter whatsoever, @Chosen Daughter

Have been saying here for years...it's all 'Monopoly Money' anyway.   They printed $2Trillion out of thin air.

@DCPatriot

2 trillion here,2 trillion there,and pretty soon you are talking REAL money!

And as you lay your head to sleep tonight, remember, there are federal bankruptcy laws to protect the Trump hotel organization.

And we can agree that he has some level of experience in bankruptcy laws.    happy77

Turning into quite the Cheap Shot Bandit,ain't ya,bubba? WTF does Trump's hotels and bankruptcy laws have to do with this,fool?

1: The bankruptcy Laws existed before Trump was even born.

2: It was a DIM  budget put together by people like Chuckie and Nancy. Trump had nothing to do with it.

3: His choice was to either sign the bill or be personally blamed for the recession/depression that is coming. The Dims had him and the entire nation over a barrel,and they knew it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@corbe

Thank you! That pretty much sums it up.

It's not just her and the Dems.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Doesn't matter whatsoever, @Chosen Daughter

Have been saying here for years...it's all 'Monopoly Money' anyway.   They printed $2Trillion out of thin air.

And as you lay your head to sleep tonight, remember, there are federal bankruptcy laws to protect the Trump hotel organization.

And we can agree that he has some level of experience in bankruptcy laws.    happy77

Oh, you know he does.  I guess he can weigh whether a bailout or bankruptcy is better.  Either way no skin off his fat butt.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Stop doing that.  They are trying to ignore that fact.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline roamer_1

Love, love, love it.

Yep... All it needs is Tump's fat *ss as the pillow.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

No,it's not.There are FAR too many RINO's eager to buy votes while putting the entire blame on the Dims.

Trump is NOT one of them,though,and I am tired the cheap shots and snide comments from those jealous of his wealth.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Yep... All it needs is Tump's fat *ss as the pillow.

ROFL!!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@txradioguy

No,it's not.There are FAR too many RINO's eager to buy votes while putting the entire blame on the Dims.

Trump is NOT one of them,though,and I am tired the cheap shots and snide comments from those jealous of his wealth.

If Trumps signature is on it and he’s out there bragging about it...then he IS one of them.

You can be tired of the cheap shots all you want...but there would be cheap shots if Trumpnwasnt spending like a Liberal Dem.

Offline roamer_1

If Trumps signature is on it and he’s out there bragging about it...then he IS one of them.

THAT'S RIGHT.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You can be tired of the cheap shots all you want...but there would be cheap shots if Trumpnwasnt spending like a Liberal Dem.

Amen!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@txradioguy

Ok,numbnuts tell us all HOW he can get reelected and have ANY hope of having a
Republican-controlled Congress if he DOESN'T sign that spending bill?

Pelosi and the DNC PURPOSELY made sure that bill was full of "bombs" they could use
to destroy the RNC's chances in the upcoming election. This was a win/win for them
because if Trump signs it the mental midgets in the alleged Republican Party all
get their panties in a bunch and refuse to vote for Republicans in the upcoming elections.

If Trump DOESN'T sign it,he becomes a evil Billionaire McScrooge who was looking out
for his billionaire class of crony friends and politicians,and he loses the election and
the Republican Party has NO chance of EVER gaining power again because within a
decade we will be a cog in World Wide Government,Inc,and our leaders will be appointed
by the international banking families.

Seems like Pelosi has outsmarted you and those like you,not Trump.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
@txradioguy

Ok,numbnuts tell us all HOW he can get reelected and have ANY hope of having a
Republican-controlled Congress if he DOESN'T sign that spending bill?

Pelosi and the DNC PURPOSELY made sure that bill was full of "bombs" they could use
to destroy the RNC's chances in the upcoming election. This was a win/win for them
because if Trump signs it the mental midgets in the alleged Republican Party all
get their panties in a bunch and refuse to vote for Republicans in the upcoming elections.

If Trump DOESN'T sign it,he becomes a evil Billionaire McScrooge who was looking out
for his billionaire class of crony friends and politicians,and he loses the election and
the Republican Party has NO chance of EVER gaining power again because within a
decade we will be a cog in World Wide Government,Inc,and our leaders will be appointed
by the international banking families.

Seems like Pelosi has outsmarted you and those like you,not Trump.

What we have is the proverbial "rock and hard place". Depressing.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What we have is the proverbial "rock and hard place". Depressing.

@catfish1957

The typical Dim voter may be as insightful as a rock,but the herd masters are as sharp as tacks,and they know how to play hardball.

In this case,Massey is also caught between a rock and a hard place. He IS doing the right thing,and the Dims have now used their PR machine to turn him into an "Anti-Trump movement leader". A two-fer. Not only turns single-issue Republican voters and supporters against Trump for signing a bill he has no choice but to sign,but will also turn some Republican voters against Massey.

Win-Win for the Dims,as the Republicans form their typical circular firing squad.

Offline Mesaclone

@catfish1957

The typical Dim voter may be as insightful as a rock,but the herd masters are as sharp as tacks,and they know how to play hardball.

In this case,Massey is also caught between a rock and a hard place. He IS doing the right thing,and the Dims have now used their PR machine to turn him into an "Anti-Trump movement leader". A two-fer. Not only turns single-issue Republican voters and supporters against Trump for signing a bill he has no choice but to sign,but will also turn some Republican voters against Massey.

Win-Win for the Dims,as the Republicans form their typical circular firing squad.

Accept for one thing. That kind of tactic has failed time after time after time for the Dems. Trump has never been stronger with Republicans and conservatives, the vast majority of whom are not stupid enough to think he had any choice other than to sign this bill...they understand that the Dems put some poison pills in it, though the President WAS able to force them to drop some of the worst of these. They also understand the nation needed this stimulus...this is a genuine fiscal crisis brought on by a Pandemic of immense magnitude.

Without this stimulus, Dem imposed warts and all, we COULD be staring down the barrel of a new Depression...and we WOULD be staring down the barrel of a President Biden with two Dem Houses of Congress with heavy majorities. Know that and be afraid...because some outcomes are worthy of fear and Dem dominance of all branches of our government is first on that list.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Accept for one thing. That kind of tactic has failed time after time after time for the Dems. Trump has never been stronger with Republicans and conservatives, the vast majority of whom are not stupid enough to think he had any choice other than to sign this bill...they understand that the Dems put some poison pills in it, though the President WAS able to force them to drop some of the worst of these. They also understand the nation needed this stimulus...this is a genuine fiscal crisis brought on by a Pandemic of immense magnitude.

Without this stimulus, Dem imposed warts and all, we COULD be staring down the barrel of a new Depression...and we WOULD be staring down the barrel of a President Biden with two Dem Houses of Congress with heavy majorities. Know that and be afraid...because some outcomes are worthy of fear and Dem dominance of all branches of our government is first on that list.

@Mesaclone

Seems like a fair number of stupid ones are posting here. I don't know if they truly represent the viewpoints of the typical Republican voter,but if they do,it is a concern because there IS a possibility it could snowball into enough numbers to make Trump lose the WH and the Republicans lose the Senate. If that happens,America is in DEEP doo-doo because the Dims are now completely out of patience and if they gain control of both the Senate and the WH,it's the end of America as a sovereign nation.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Granted, there should have been zero dollars allocated to helping illegals.

But I do give Republicans credit for knocking the amount down to 0.000175 of the total package.   happy77

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Granted, there should have been zero dollars allocated to helping illegals.

But I do give Republicans credit for knocking the amount down to 0.000175 of the total package.   happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

And WHAT is there to prevent Trump from either "repurposing" that money to something like more border walls and border guards, or just not spending it and letting it sit in the treasury once he is re-elected?