Author Topic: The Price is Right  (Read 428 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Price is Right
« on: March 26, 2020, 03:12:53 pm »
Soooo,I am up checking my bills and emails,and have the teebee playing for background noise.

The Price is Right just happens to come on,so I  decide to take a short break and watch it.

The first winner runs up on stage to discover she has won an all-paid trip to Beijing,China,and the crowd goes wild.

Since it's too early for re-runs,this leaves me wondering if her ex-husband is a Price is Right executive of some sort.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Price is Right
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 09:14:18 pm »
I was watching Wheel of Fortune a couple of days ago, and the "prize puzzle" turned out to be a cruise. But they added the caption (paraphrasing) "this show was taped before the current coronavirus epidemic"...

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 01:40:16 pm »
Soooo,I am up checking my bills and emails,and have the teebee playing for background noise.

The Price is Right just happens to come on,so I  decide to take a short break and watch it.

The first winner runs up on stage to discover she has won an all-paid trip to Beijing,China,and the crowd goes wild.

Since it's too early for re-runs,this leaves me wondering if her ex-husband is a Price is Right executive of some sort.
TPIR stopped production back in February after Drew Carey's girlfriend died. So it is probably a rerun by this point.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2020, 01:45:47 pm »
TPIR stopped production back in February after Drew Carey's girlfriend died. So it is probably a rerun by this point.

@jmyrlefuller

Thanks!

I am sorry to hear that.

It was on again today,and his pal Wayne Brady was hosting,so I guess they are back to new programming now.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2020, 01:47:43 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

Thanks!

I am sorry to hear that.

It was on again today,and his pal Wayne Brady was hosting,so I guess they are back to new programming now.
Wayne hosts Let's Make a Deal.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2020, 01:54:59 pm »

@jmyrlefuller

I stand corrected. My apologies. I don't really watch these shows. They are just the least offensive (to me,anyhow) shows on teebee at that time slot,and I have them turned on for background noise.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 08:08:29 pm »
And don't forget that Brady along with Aisha Tyler and the duo from Canuckistan Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles star on that Trump bash fest Whose Line Is It Anyway? After Carey left and they recycled the show it turned into, for me anyway, a liberal love fest conservative bashing sewer.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 08:11:58 pm »
And don't forget that Brady along with Aisha Tyler and the duo from Canuckistan Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles star on that Trump bash fest Whose Line Is It Anyway? After Carey left and they recycled the show it turned into, for me anyway, a liberal love fest conservative bashing sewer.

@GtHawk

I used to love that show back when I could catch it. Seemed like it never came on at the same time,or even on a schedule. Then I just forgot all about it.