Author Topic: Missouri Man Who Licked Merchandise at Walmart Charged with 'Terrorist Threat'  (Read 300 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit  Cristina Laila 3/25/2020

A Missouri man was arrested and charged with making a terrorist threat after he posted a video of himself licking merchandise at Walmart.

26-year-old Cody Pfister asked, “Who’s afraid of the Coronavirus?” before he ran his tongue over several items at a Walmart in Warrenton, Missouri.

The Warrenton police said they received several phone calls about the incident after the viral video angered people across the world.

“A local resident who took a video of themselves licking the merchandise after making a ‘Corona Virus’ statement at Walmart and posting it to social media has been taken into custody. Charges will be pending through the Warren County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office.” Warrenton police wrote in a Facebook post.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/missouri-man-who-licked-merchandise-at-walmart-charged-with-terrorist-threat/

Offline mountaineer

It seems to be a fad among young people to lick or spit into food products. If I witness such behavior at the grocery store, I'm taking the jerk to the ground and delivering a swift kick to an appropriate region.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
It's sick, not in the USA but I think the videos showed people licking things in China, doorknobs and the like.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Saw a video of a girl (young woman) licking a public toilet seat to 'protest' coronavirus.
These are just idiots doing the most extreme stupid stuff imaginable for 'points' on their social media outlets.
This idiot put himself in more danger than anyone else. I would not lick random stuff in a store on a good day. Considering the epidemic currently going around, he should be tested. Not just for COVID-19, he should be tested to see if he has a normal functioning brain. There is definitely something not all there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

What's his DU Name?

Democratic Underground
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Call 'em "Biden voters"...  ;)