Author Topic: Lock Downs And Shutdowns Will Lead To Meltdowns  (Read 242 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Lock Downs And Shutdowns Will Lead To Meltdowns
« on: March 25, 2020, 02:01:10 am »
NoTricksZone By P Gosselin on 24. March 2020

The flatter the pandemic, the longer the shutdowns

This flattening (prolonging) of the pandemic of course now involves instituting lock downs, curfews and devastating widespread business shutdowns. No one wants to hear it, but the consequences risk being catastrophic: mass unemployment, depression, civil and political unrest. This is now a very real possibility in Europe and North America.

Not only are the shutdown measures having a profound impact on our liberties, they soon will be needlessly testing the very outer limits of our society’s ability to cohere. The longer the lock downs and business shutdowns drag on, the greater the already massive economic damage will become. Meltdown becomes a real possibility.

Most economies cannot survive protracted shutdowns

Yes, of course, people have to keep distance and practice commonsense things like hand-washing, disinfection and absorbing their coughs and sneezes. Yes, local hot-spot lock downs may be warranted. But these should never morph into country-wide blanket-curfews that end up smothering everything.

More: https://notrickszone.com/2020/03/24/lock-downs-and-shutdowns-will-lead-to-meltdowns/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Lock Downs And Shutdowns Will Lead To Meltdowns
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 02:40:12 am »
NoTricksZone By P Gosselin on 24. March 2020

The flatter the pandemic, the longer the shutdowns

This flattening (prolonging) of the pandemic of course now involves instituting lock downs, curfews and devastating widespread business shutdowns. No one wants to hear it, but the consequences risk being catastrophic: mass unemployment, depression, civil and political unrest. This is now a very real possibility in Europe and North America.

Not only are the shutdown measures having a profound impact on our liberties, they soon will be needlessly testing the very outer limits of our society’s ability to cohere. The longer the lock downs and business shutdowns drag on, the greater the already massive economic damage will become. Meltdown becomes a real possibility.

Most economies cannot survive protracted shutdowns

Yes, of course, people have to keep distance and practice commonsense things like hand-washing, disinfection and absorbing their coughs and sneezes. Yes, local hot-spot lock downs may be warranted. But these should never morph into country-wide blanket-curfews that end up smothering everything.

More: https://notrickszone.com/2020/03/24/lock-downs-and-shutdowns-will-lead-to-meltdowns/

You are absolutely correct.  This is going lead to depression, hopelessness and crime.  The lockdown creates an atmosphere for bad players to take advantage of closed businesses.   People will be depressed, antsy, uncertain.  There will be an increase in suicide...…….

That kind of atmosphere does lead to society meltdown. 

They have now closed the State Parks in Washington also.  I wouldn't be surprised if they ticket couple's for holding hands.  O  v  e  r  b  o  a  r  d! 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 03:05:15 am »
Not me. Screw your lockdowns. I ain't playin.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 03:49:13 am »
Not me. Screw your lockdowns. I ain't playin.
Time for planting is just around the corner. That's a lot of preparation, a lot fo paperwork, loans, chemicals, fuel, (John Deere's latest software updates), etc. A serious delay=famine, not just another dent in the economy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis