Author Topic: Breaking-Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19  (Read 479 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus.

Clarence House said: "The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Coronavirus.

"He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.

"The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with Government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.

"The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing.

"It is not possible to ascertain from whom the Prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-prince-charles-tests-positive-for-covid-19-11963363
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Breaking-Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 11:43:11 am »
To me, a cough is a cough, Corona has a "dry cough", I think I kind of understand what that means.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 11:52:18 am »
To me, a cough is a cough, Corona has a "dry cough", I think I kind of understand what that means.

A dry cough is a cough where you don’t cough up phlegm. It’s a cough that has no moisture. That’s how a friend of mine who is a nurse explained it to me. @TomSea
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 06:40:07 pm »
A dry cough is a cough where you don’t cough up phlegm. It’s a cough that has no moisture. That’s how a friend of mine who is a nurse explained it to me. @TomSea
Kind of like I get all the time with my allergies and asthma, then again it could be the nice juicy phlegm filled kind. Sometimes a cough is just a cough, or I'd be running to the Doc every other day. My 89 year old mom was sure she had IT until I assured both of us she consistently had no fever, pointed out that the pine trees and plants she long had allergies too were pollinating and blooming as well as winds bringing in who knows what.