Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158896 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #4050 on: January 25, 2021, 12:45:29 am »
Raheem Kassam
@RaheemKassam

Oh man, CNN’s @RosaFlores just got annihilated by @RonDeSantisFL

Video:

https://twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/1346435204966207488

7:35 AM · Jan 5, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

I have to hand it to DeSantis lately, he's standing his ground. 

He visited several Publix grocery stores in my area that are hosting medical personnel to distribute the vaccine -- people realize it's first come first serve and the local news is reporting that some are being turned away because they are NOT FL residents .... waaaa .... FL first .... elderly (65 and older) ... first responders .... then the general population.  Let those visiting go back to where they came from and wait in the lines in their states.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4051 on: January 26, 2021, 11:06:55 pm »
The LIES by Xiden and his Administration are getting tiresome.  He has done nothing but lie on where Trump was on COVID.  Does he really expect USA citizens to believe that crap?

These jack*sses just cannot continue to lie for four years and bad mouth Trump and get away with it.  Even the dumbest among us will awaken...FINALLY!!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4052 on: January 29, 2021, 03:02:35 am »
The LIES by Xiden and his Administration are getting tiresome.  He has done nothing but lie on where Trump was on COVID.  Does he really expect USA citizens to believe that crap?

These jack*sses just cannot continue to lie for four years and bad mouth Trump and get away with it.  Even the dumbest among us will awaken...FINALLY!!!
It's the Big Lie technique. They just keep repeating the same shit. A lot of people will believe them, and it's tedious as hell trying to keep up with refuting them. Even when you provide evidence, they won't look and just keep spouting the same effluent. :shrug:

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4053 on: January 29, 2021, 03:58:11 am »
The Chinesee have started testing for the Rona with anal swabs because; “What we've found is that in some infected patients, the coronavirus survives for a longer period of time in their digestive tract or excrement than in their respiratory tract.”

Good to know.  I for one will not be sniffing around to test that theory.  Doctor Fauci? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4054 on: January 29, 2021, 04:54:26 am »
The Chinesee have started testing for the Rona with anal swabs because; “What we've found is that in some infected patients, the coronavirus survives for a longer period of time in their digestive tract or excrement than in their respiratory tract.”

Good to know.  I for one will not be sniffing around to test that theory.  Doctor Fauci?
Man I can see them lining up for testing in San Francisco, West Hollywood..............

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4055 on: January 29, 2021, 05:32:10 am »
Man I can see them lining up for testing in San Francisco, West Hollywood..............

Oh ya.  The Lube bottle (lower right) might skew the results? 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 05:33:37 am by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4056 on: January 29, 2021, 06:33:44 am »

Oh ya.  The Lube bottle (lower right) might skew the results?
D@MN! (If they'd just wait they could swab what's in the cup....)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4057 on: January 29, 2021, 06:21:04 pm »
MediaResearchCenter
@theMRC

One year ago today, this is what the media were saying about COVID-19.

9:01 AM · Jan 29, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/theMRC/status/1355153977013366794

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4058 on: January 29, 2021, 07:08:02 pm »
MediaResearchCenter
@theMRC

One year ago today, this is what the media were saying about COVID-19.

9:01 AM · Jan 29, 2021·TweetDeck

https://twitter.com/theMRC/status/1355153977013366794
Wow how could they ever have been so wrong, I don't think we have had even one flu death in America in the last year.