Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 158985 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3725 on: November 25, 2020, 02:16:25 pm »
One of the silliest arguments the "people who love Science the same way OJ loved Nichole Brown" make is, "Masks are not intended to catch the tiny 4nm viruses, they are meant to catch the much larger droplets of spittle the virus hitchhikes on!"

Sounds reasonable until one realizes the water evaporates within minutes of exhalation, and that allows the virus to just blow on through in higher concentrations, along with tiny particles of infected mucous.

And that is just the beginning of the fallacies!  But we could spend all week on that subject!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3726 on: November 25, 2020, 02:29:23 pm »
So is Soros. That doesn't appear to stop anything.

@Smokin Joe

You can bet your ass that both of them have Israeli passports to use if they ever need refuge,though.

Yet,either would throw Israel under the bus as quickly as they would a Muslim country if they thought there was any advantage to them to be gained from doing so.

Which pretty much tells you everything you need to know about their alleged "character".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3727 on: November 25, 2020, 02:31:24 pm »
@Smokin Joe

You can bet your ass that both of them have Israeli passports to use if they ever need refuge,though.

Yet,either would throw Israel under the bus as quickly as they would a Muslim country if they thought there was any advantage to them to be gained from doing so.

Which pretty much tells you everything you need to know about their alleged "character".
Soros already said that loud and clear selling out other Jews for favors from the Nazis. Pity they didn't shoot him.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3728 on: November 25, 2020, 02:33:04 pm »
Remember Gates, et.al. seem to believe in the Georgia Guidestones.

According to the Georgia Guidestones, 13 of every 14 people on the planet have to go.

Interesting.
I always thought if SHTF happened, I'd do well to take three with me.
Now, if the shooting starts, I have a new number to try for...

@Smokin Joe

That won't be a problem. Look for people either wearing black,or rapidly trying to change out of black clothing.

It's going to be a target-rich environment for the first day or two. Going to get harder to spot them after that,though. You might have to go to wealthy neighborhoods and look in "mama's basements".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3729 on: November 25, 2020, 02:42:01 pm »
Let me be of assistance...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

@Smokin Joe

I had never heard of them,either.

Thanks!

BTW,the following quote pretty much tells you everything you need to know about them.

Yoko Ono said the inscribed messages are "a stirring call to rational thinking"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3730 on: November 25, 2020, 02:43:46 pm »
I'll bet they're having a record breaking ho-down in Beijing this month.

@skeeter

Let's keep our new VP out of this,ok?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3731 on: November 25, 2020, 02:47:39 pm »
@skeeter

Let's keep our new VP out of this,ok?

Yes, with all my strength.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3732 on: November 25, 2020, 03:13:40 pm »
Yeah, the propaganda hype intensifies in proximity to the event.

@txradioguy  @Smokin Joe

You think this is something,just wait until Christmas!

Not to worry,though. Shortly after Christmans,Slow Joe or another Dim is going to be sworn in as our new President,and the "Demoncratic Savior of our Nation!",and shortly after that Covid-19 will disappear,never to be heard of again until the 2024 election season starts,when we will be reminded that it was the Dims that "saved you all from dying from this horrible disease that Trump and the Republicans let run rampant!"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3733 on: November 25, 2020, 03:16:03 pm »
"A dozen" or so stores.  I gotta twenty-five cent piece that says they're all Mom & Pop stores.

@Cyber Liberty

You can bet your ass that NONE of them will be chain stores.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3734 on: November 25, 2020, 03:22:58 pm »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/new-mexico-governor-shuts-down-grocery-stores-for-two-weeks

New Mexico governor shuts down grocery stores for two weeks

The article links to a government of NM webpage in which one can find, among others on "watch" status, the stores that are closed. The two times I tried to view the page it tied Chrome in knots, so I can't recommend clicking that link.

Since the terms for being shut down are 4 "positives" within a 2 week time period, regardless of the number of employees, I would think businesses with lots of employees are at greater risk of being shut down. More employees means more chances of 4 getting the virus. That said, a small-medium business that does get shut down will probably be harder hit economically than would Walmart or Albertson's.

@PeteS in CA

Corporate chain stores benefit from this because it helps drive the mom and pop stores out of business,who unlike the chain stores,don't make enough profits to write it off their taxes.

Plus,the corporate stores automatically have an advantage because of all the money the corporate stores that AREN'T shut down bring into the tills every day.

A shut-down for a corporate store is an entirely different animal than a shut down for a mom and pop store.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3735 on: November 25, 2020, 03:24:19 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Actually, the bigger the store, the more likely it was to have the requisite number of COVID positives to be shut down. Whether the chains can shift perishable stock to other stores is a question, but otherwise, a lot of food is going to get wasted.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3736 on: November 25, 2020, 03:26:49 pm »
I posted this yesterday in response to Cyber:

@Cyber Liberty

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/new-mexico-governor-shuts-down-grocery-stores-for-two-weeks

A dozen grocery stores around the state have been forced to close for two weeks because of a public health order issued by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham at a time when the state’s residents are suffering from record high unemployment and food insecurity, critics say.

The order requires businesses with four or more rapid responses of COVID-19 cases reported within in a 14-day period to close for two weeks.

More than 25 essential businesses were shut down as of Monday afternoon, including a number of grocery stores and major retailers.

The closures include two Walmarts in Albuquerque and one in Santa Fe, an Albertson’s in Roswell, a Smiths Food & Drug Center in Albuquerque and New Mexico Food Distribution Center in Albuquerque.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3737 on: November 25, 2020, 03:27:22 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

@sneakypete

"My ass?"  I have too much dignity to play for such small stakes... rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3738 on: November 25, 2020, 03:29:18 pm »

So is the New Mexico food distribution center like a food bank for the needy?

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3739 on: November 25, 2020, 03:30:04 pm »

Finally, a story that actually names the stores being closed!  Shocking it's in the Washington Examiner,  most well known for leaving details out of their stories.

Thanks, @PeteS in CA!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3740 on: November 25, 2020, 03:32:16 pm »
Soros already said that loud and clear selling out other Jews for favors from the Nazis. Pity they didn't shoot him.

@Smokin Joe

The FACT that he wasn't even arrested or questioned after the war,AND that this teenage orphan who had lived in landlocked countries all his life suddenly not only had an intense interest in buying surplus cargo ships from nations no longer at war,but had the CONTACTS AND THE MONEY TO DO SO.

Not only that,but he also had the knowledge to know what to buy,how much to bid or it,and how to set up an international shipping corporation including how to set up branch offices all over the world and who contact to make bids.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe setting up and successfully running an international shipping business that means signing legal contracts with foreign nations and foreign nationals who all have different laws is as simple as falling off a log,and ANY teen that didn't even graduate from high school can easily do this?

Somehow I don't think so,yet AFAIK,NOBODY has EVER questioned where the money or legal advise came from,and who his silent partners were.

Gee,I wonder why?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3741 on: November 25, 2020, 03:32:57 pm »

Sounds like a hub for distributing to small, local grocers.  We have one called "DOT" next to the airport Trump visited a week or so before the Election.  So...while the Mom and Pops are allowed to remain in business, they won't have any stock.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3742 on: November 25, 2020, 03:33:50 pm »
@Smokin Joe

The FACT that he wasn't even arrested or questioned after the war,AND that this teenage orphan who had lived in landlocked countries all his life suddenly not only had an intense interest in buying surplus cargo ships from nations no longer at war,but had the CONTACTS AND THE MONEY TO DO SO.

Not only that,but he also had the knowledge to know what to buy,how much to bid or it,and how to set up an international shipping corporation including how to set up branch offices all over the world and who contact to make bids.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe setting up and successfully running an international shipping business that means signing legal contracts with foreign nations and foreign nationals who all have different laws is as simple as falling off a log,and ANY teen that didn't even graduate from high school can easily do this?

Somehow I don't think so,yet AFAIK,NOBODY has EVER questioned where the money or legal advise came from,and who his silent partners were.

Gee,I wonder why?
Were the first runs to Argentina? Maybe he knows where the Amber Room went...

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3743 on: November 25, 2020, 03:37:52 pm »
From https://www.env.nm.gov/rapid-response-data/, these stores/businesses/government offices would also be closed under the terms of the shutdown order (four people "positive" within a two week time period):

ALBERTSONS   2551 E LOHMAN AVE   LAS CRUCES   DONA ANA

ALBERTSONS MARKET   202 WEST CHURCH STREET   CARLSBAD   EDDY

BERNALILLO COUNTY METROPOLITAN COURT   401 LOMAS BLVD NE   ALBUQUERQUE   BERNALILLO

BNSF RAILWAY   106 NORTH 1ST ST   BELEN   VALENCIA

CARTESIAN SURVEYS   1005 21ST ST SE # A   RIO RANCHO   SANDOVAL

CITY OF HOBBS   200 E BROADWAY ST   HOBBS   LEA

CORE-MARK INTERNATIONAL INC   123 MONTANO RD. NW, STE. A   ALBUQUERQUE   BERNALILLO

DESERT PREMIUM GROUP, LLC   1700 DESERT SURF CIR NE   ALBUQUERQUE   BERNALILLO

FWIW, Core-Mark is a ~$10B company, with some 8000 employees in North America. BNSF Railway Company is the merged Burlington Northern and the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe, with 42000 employees, not a Mom & Pop sightseeing train.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2020, 03:46:13 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3744 on: November 25, 2020, 03:45:39 pm »
From https://www.env.nm.gov/rapid-response-data/, these stores/businesses/government offices would also be closed under the terms of the shutdown order (four people "positive" within a two week time period):

BTW, Core-Mark is a ~$10B company, with some 8000 employees in North America.
Shut down the railroad?

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3745 on: November 25, 2020, 03:47:48 pm »
Actually, the bigger the store, the more likely it was to have the requisite number of COVID positives to be shut down. Whether the chains can shift perishable stock to other stores is a question, but otherwise, a lot of food is going to get wasted.

@Smokin Joe

All true,but even the truth can be misleading. In the case of mom and pop stores,it can be catastrophic and lead to bankruptcy.

In a chain store,this is more of a vacation,a tax write-off for one quarter,and then not having a competitor in that market when they re-open.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3746 on: November 25, 2020, 03:48:53 pm »
Shut down the railroad?

BNSF Railway Company has 42K employees, so what was shut down was probably a freight handling or maintenance facility.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3747 on: November 25, 2020, 03:49:38 pm »
@Smokin Joe

All true,but even the truth can be misleading. In the case of mom and pop stores,it can be catastrophic and lead to bankruptcy.

In a chain store,this is more of a vacation,a tax write-off for one quarter,and then not having a competitor in that market when they re-open.
No argument that the smaller businesses are hit harder, and the communities they serve as well. Suddenly, instead of walking down to the corner market, people who might not even have transport have to go much further.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3748 on: November 25, 2020, 03:56:32 pm »

FWIW, Core-Mark is a ~$10B company, with some 8000 employees in North America. BNSF Railway Company is the merged Burlington Northern and the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe, with 42000 employees, not a Mom & Pop sightseeing train.

Sounds like the BNSF closure is only one depot.  Again, the people most affected by supply chains disruption are the Mom and Pops, in addition to the Bigs.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3749 on: November 25, 2020, 04:00:27 pm »

I tried both DDG and Google, but the "name" is too generic for me to pick among the possibilities. It could be a wholesale distributor's distribution center, and it could be what you suggest, a distribution center for a food bank like Second Harvest. Those seemed the most likely possibilities.