Author Topic: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2  (Read 159093 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Coronavirus, comprehensive and updates discussion 2
« Reply #3250 on: August 01, 2020, 08:53:39 pm »
I don't remember if Zicam was the first zinc product to come out as a cold treatment but I remember when I tried zinc for a cold it really messed up my sense of taste that lasted days so I didn't take it anymore and don't recommend others take it for that reason.
I have been told a cold can mess up your sense of taste, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #3251 on: August 01, 2020, 09:27:13 pm »
I have been told a cold can mess up your sense of taste, too.

Yes, but this was different. It isn't that you can't taste or that things tasted bad. The zinc leaves a bad after taste that didn't go away for quite awhile. It wasn't a single event. It was the zinc Lozenges specifically. The cold may have gone away quicker but the consequences weren't worth it.

For me vitamin D3 supplements (> 2,000 IU a day) did wonders for me. But I'm allergic to the sun... I went from getting pretty sick for a week and having a fever to wondering if I had a cold or not... And if I decided I did have a cold it rarely lasted more than a couple of days. But I was severely vitamin D deficient for many years before I figured out what I needed to do... I had been taking a multivitamin with D3 for years but it was only around 200 IU which wasn't nearly enough to make a difference.

Offline DB

« Reply #3252 on: August 01, 2020, 09:29:46 pm »
I don't use Zicam, but then, I don't catch colds. :shrug:

My guess is you get a lot of sun. Sun makes a big difference.

I'm very pale... I don't tan much and get sun burnt in short order... So I avoid the sun... So I brilliantly moved to AZ, LOL...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3253 on: August 01, 2020, 09:32:28 pm »
Most multi-vitamins contain zinc.  Zinc is not a cure  for COVID, but it enhances the clinical efficacy of hydroxychloronique along with the zpack and I have also read that doxycycline  has been given instead of the zpack.

I don't know if anyone has tried Airborne but it also contains a good amount of zinc along with minerals, vitamins and herbs.

Whether taking a multi-vitamin, or Airborne, probiotics, sambucus/elderberry, etc., it's not that they prevent the virus, but they build up your immune system to help fight the virus.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04370782
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3254 on: August 01, 2020, 09:35:48 pm »
08-01-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   16.791 ↑    1.482 ↓
United States   14.849 ↑    2.022 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in TX, FL, CA, GA, & AZ.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +321.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,285,693.

Top 5 total infection States (as % of population):  LA, AZ, NY, FL, NJ
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3255 on: August 01, 2020, 09:58:07 pm »
Yes, but this was different. It isn't that you can't taste or that things tasted bad. The zinc leaves a bad after taste that didn't go away for quite awhile. It wasn't a single event. It was the zinc Lozenges specifically. The cold may have gone away quicker but the consequences weren't worth it.

For me vitamin D3 supplements (> 2,000 IU a day) did wonders for me. But I'm allergic to the sun... I went from getting pretty sick for a week and having a fever to wondering if I had a cold or not... And if I decided I did have a cold it rarely lasted more than a couple of days. But I was severely vitamin D deficient for many years before I figured out what I needed to do... I had been taking a multivitamin with D3 for years but it was only around 200 IU which wasn't nearly enough to make a difference.
The important part is that you found out what worked for you. Not every remedy works for every person (otherwise, there'd only be one thing on the shelves).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3256 on: August 01, 2020, 11:48:03 pm »
The important part is that you found out what worked for you. Not every remedy works for every person (otherwise, there'd only be one thing on the shelves).
That's not what Zelenko said.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3257 on: August 01, 2020, 11:52:01 pm »
You mean Zicam, the homeopathic remedy? Homeopathy, the long-discredited science that operates on the premise that if you're ailing, take something that causes the same ailment and make it worse?

Zicam USED to contain zinc. When I felt a cold coming on it would knock it out in a day.  Then there was this lawsuit where people claimed it made the lose their sense of smell, and they took out the zinc and reformulated it to something "homeopathic." Now it's crap.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3258 on: August 02, 2020, 12:28:13 am »
That's not what Zelenko said.
When did Zelenko say You HAVE to take this...Or You can't take that?

He didn't.

Now, I'm going by memory, and I only watched his video twice, not counting backing up through parts of it and running them by again to make sure my notes were correct, and we can't go back and check one more time, because people who do not and did not want an inexpensive and effective treatment which did not require hospitalization REMOVED THE VIDEO, but I never heard him say that it wasn't important to find out what works for you.

Zinc supplements are so hazardous you can find them just about anywhere that sells supplements, OTC.
Zelenko never said his regimen was the only thing, just that it worked.

BTW, I'm not Zelenko, and I said:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 12:30:06 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3259 on: August 02, 2020, 01:59:42 am »
08-02-2020 | 0:00 GMT

REGIONRecov:Death     Cases:Recov
Global (excluding China & US)   16.901 ↑    1.481 ↓
United States   14.965 ↑    2.016 ↓

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Largest case rises occurred in FL, CA, TX, GA, & AZ.

Today's new US Deaths compared to new deaths seven days ago:  +243.

14-day Recovery Deficit - 1,312,470.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3260 on: August 02, 2020, 02:19:26 am »
When did Zelenko say You HAVE to take this...Or You can't take that?
Zelenko claimed a 100% success rate. In other words, a treatment that worked for every person. You've been hawking Zelenko's (Corsi's) scam for months now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #3261 on: August 02, 2020, 03:09:37 am »
Zelenko claimed a 100% success rate. In other words, a treatment that worked for every person. You've been hawking Zelenko's (Corsi's) scam for months now.
I did my own research.

He did not claim a 100% success rate, but a very high one. Why is that credible? The regimen was given to everyone at the first onset of symptoms, no waiting for a covid test (which could take weeks, then). Do we know all those people had the disease? No, we don't. But of nearly 1000 people, only two ended up in the hospital. He doesn't have much chance to say much nowadays, being censored and all.

If there is the good science to show why this doesn't work, not just studies where sound alike drugs are given in lethal doses or last gasp patients administered a treatment for early stage disease, then open up the debate, instead of doing the typical liberal Leftist gig of silencing those who don't agree.

Since the regimen is most effective at very early onset, it makes sense that it would be effective when given when the first symptoms appear. We aren't talking 98 year old bedridden veterans on a ventilator, we're talking walk-in patients.

As for Corsi, I didn't know he had anything to do with it. Is he a doctor?
If not, maybe he is promoting something that works, and not prescribing medication.

There is no profit motive in off the shelf decades old medications, there is no patent, no money to make at well under $50 per patient, no real gain in sticking your professional neck out and saying this works, yet an awful lot of doctors are doing just that and bucking the CDC, NIAID, and the WHO to do so.

You won't see them on CNN, YouTube or Facebook, because the WHO and CDC are heavily vested in vaccine $$$$ and grant money, and have blacklisted such revelations, having those posts removed from those media.
A couple of my own were removed, and those were linked peer reviewed journal articles that didn't agree with the CDC.  So go on, sing the party line (whatever Party you are partying with) and watch the bodies stack up--or, hopefully, not. But the guys calling the shots from the WHO, CDC, and NIAID have been wrong more often than not.

Virtually everyone decrying this regimen, usually with deeply flawed "studies", including two that were RETRACTED from Medical Journals (something virtually unheard of), does have an ax to grind, money to make off more expensive protocols, or a vaccine to pimp, or grant money to attract, and are heavily invested in that. The rest are basking in newfound power (the power to wreck an economy!--OUR economy!) and pushing panic like a Cuomo to keep Americans locked down, fiscally devastated, to use all of that for political power. The end game is to spend the US into insolvency and lose reserve currency status for the dollar and claim it is "for the people".
The Communists and their toadies in the Democrat Party are making their play, having failed to find reason to remove Trump. Wake up and smell the dungheap.

C S Lewis

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3262 on: August 02, 2020, 03:27:51 am »
@Smokin Joe  I appreciate your weighing in.  I remember you had a really good technical description of why zinc is important to the treatment.  I don't mess with Zicam, it never did me any good.
I know Zicam quite well as I was a stockholder.  I was sitting on a HUGE profit, when the news came out about the potential loss of smell.  Easy come easy go.....lol.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3263 on: August 02, 2020, 07:09:48 am »
According to the definition of "homeopathy" above in the Bing search the homeopathic agent only has to cause the symptoms of whatever the illness is. Based on that it sounds like it doesn't have to be the actual agent that made someone sick in the first place. It only has to produce similar symptoms. And then the dilution is to the point it may not even contain a single molecule of the agent that was started with. That the dilution has a "memory of it" and that is what cures you...

So in other words it is a belief system and nothing to do with science...

Zinc is not an homeopathic product. It is a mineral and thus falls in the supply side, not as medicine. Food-as-medicine. Homeopathy does NOT believe that, for instance, vitamin C or Iron can be 'represented' by a minute amount. That is simply ridiculous.

OF COURSE you need a material quantity sufficient to the purpose. NO ONE would argue that you only need a little bit of any vitamin or mineral.

Properly, the argument is found in the basic principles = Allopathic medicine is not the only means of treatment, nor is it always the best treatment. Western medicine is great for cutting things off and bolting things back on. It is probably superior in pain relief (at the cost of addiction). These are conditions where treating the suffering (the symptom) actually works.

But it is not superior in creating cures, especially to long term maladies, nor in it's approach to maintenance wrt that which cannot be cured... I know, I'm living it.

Since I got up out of my wheelchair, and basically threw away the medical doctors, going back to a form of naturopathy - basically food-as-med, foraged medicine, native medicine, and even homeopathy at times, my health has been doubling and redoubling... To include pain management, having eschewed the loretab 7.5s I was taking 3-5 times a day all winter long (with the benefit of having broken the addiction cycle).

Walk a mile in my shoes and you are liable to change your mind.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 07:11:27 am by roamer_1 »

Offline DB

« Reply #3264 on: August 02, 2020, 03:37:23 pm »
Zinc is not an homeopathic product. It is a mineral and thus falls in the supply side, not as medicine. Food-as-medicine. Homeopathy does NOT believe that, for instance, vitamin C or Iron can be 'represented' by a minute amount. That is simply ridiculous.

OF COURSE you need a material quantity sufficient to the purpose. NO ONE would argue that you only need a little bit of any vitamin or mineral.

Properly, the argument is found in the basic principles = Allopathic medicine is not the only means of treatment, nor is it always the best treatment. Western medicine is great for cutting things off and bolting things back on. It is probably superior in pain relief (at the cost of addiction). These are conditions where treating the suffering (the symptom) actually works.

But it is not superior in creating cures, especially to long term maladies, nor in it's approach to maintenance wrt that which cannot be cured... I know, I'm living it.

Since I got up out of my wheelchair, and basically threw away the medical doctors, going back to a form of naturopathy - basically food-as-med, foraged medicine, native medicine, and even homeopathy at times, my health has been doubling and redoubling... To include pain management, having eschewed the loretab 7.5s I was taking 3-5 times a day all winter long (with the benefit of having broken the addiction cycle).

Walk a mile in my shoes and you are liable to change your mind.

I'm sorry, I'm not following. I was talking about what homeopathy is which by definition is not science based. As far as modern medicine the usefulness varies widely. I have had closed angle glaucoma and have had laser holes drilled through my irides to relieve the pressure. I'd simply be blind if I hadn't done so quickly. I've had kidney cancer with 20% of one kidney removed by robotic surgery. I'd be dead already if I hadn't. Survival rates are typically around 8% in five years and close to zero after 10 years. I've also had a heart attack that required stints... I'd either be dead or close to it if that hadn't been done. So I have a lot to be thankful for due to modern medicine. If I had been born a decade or two before I would have had a very different outcomes.

In some areas modern medicine has clearly gone off the rails. Nutrition and food sciences is one of those areas. But it in general it is going in the right direction making corrections as it goes along.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3265 on: August 02, 2020, 03:43:00 pm »
I'm sorry, I'm not following. I was talking about what homeopathy is which by definition is not science based. As far as modern medicine the usefulness varies widely. I have had closed angle glaucoma and have had laser holes drilled through my irides to relieve the pressure. I'd simply be blind if I hadn't done so quickly. I've had kidney cancer with 20% of one kidney removed by robotic surgery. I'd be dead already if I hadn't. Survival rates are typically around 8% in five years and close to zero after 10 years. I've also had a heart attack that required stints... I'd either be dead or close to it if that hadn't been done. So I have a lot to be thankful for due to modern medicine. If I had been born a decade or two before I would have had a very different outcomes.

In some areas modern medicine has clearly gone off the rails. Nutrition and food sciences is one of those areas. But it in general it is going in the right direction making corrections as it goes along.

I'm not sure what "science based" really means anymore.  There are indigenous peoples all over  with thousands of years of experience at treating certian ailments.  Does any of that count as science?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

« Reply #3266 on: August 02, 2020, 03:53:34 pm »
I'm not sure what "science based" really means anymore.  There are indigenous peoples all over  with thousands of years of experience at treating certian ailments.  Does any of that count as science?

It may. There's a very wide range of possibilities there since there's no written record of how it was acquired... Learning from trial and error over long periods I would say is science based with the available resources at the time. Testing, experimenting and getting a repeatable result based on what was learned is science. But there's also the Voodoo end of the spectrum which is anything but...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3267 on: August 02, 2020, 04:02:30 pm »
Is it a coincidence that as soon as politicians started using the phrase, "science based," science as we know it became debased?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3268 on: August 02, 2020, 04:06:25 pm »
Is it a coincidence that as soon as politicians started using the phrase, "science based," science as we know it became debased?

Which is rather my point.  As @DB notes above getting repeatable results was once a part of the science game but that seems to have gone by the wayside.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3269 on: August 02, 2020, 04:33:19 pm »

@Cyber Liberty

No. The minute something becomes recognized as being beneficial,it gets patent protection,and the money boys take control away from the research scientists. When that happens,it all becomes about protecting the product from copying or modifications,marketing,and advertising.

It's not medicine anymore. It's "product".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3270 on: August 02, 2020, 06:14:02 pm »
I know Zicam quite well as I was a stockholder.  I was sitting on a HUGE profit, when the news came out about the potential loss of smell.  Easy come easy go.....lol.

That is only temporary. I use ZINC LOZENGES....all the time, with a sore throat.   Zinc oxide creme for other skin issues.   So, people would choose to DIE...over losing some smell ability?  I've used ZINC for about 20 years.  IT WORKS.
My sense of smell is as keen as ever.  UNFORTUNATELY!  LOL  People are always surprised when I detect, smoke, some chemical.  Apt. Complex.  Townhouses all connected. 3 doors down.  At 2 in the morning, I was awoken by some 'paint' smell.  Turns out, that apt. dweller was using his garage to paint cars, as a side business.  The person, with me,  SMELLED...NOTHING.  In a grocery store, if someone is a heavy smoker and at the other end, of the aisle...I can tell and smell nicotine!  Zinc did not destroy my sense of smell. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3271 on: August 02, 2020, 06:22:01 pm »
Cites Studies Showing Virus Lockdowns Killing More Children Than COVID

The lockdown is more harmful to children than the disease, making many people wonder just how bloodthirsty democrats really are.
Georgette by Georgette

Crazy. (Source: UNICEF YouTube Screenshot)

Democrats and liberals around the country are fighting to continue unlawful lockdowns, but officials at the United Nations have cited a study that proves such tactics are more deadly to children than the actual virus.

School closures are doing more harm than good, making many people wonder just how many people democrats want to see dead.

Summit News reported:

In a presentation seeking extra funding for coronavirus efforts, UNICEF director Henrietta H Fore said Monday, “The repercussions of the pandemic are causing more harm to children than the disease itself.”

UNICEF nutrition program chief Victor Aguayo noted that the most harm is being done “by having schools closed, by having primary health care services disrupted, by having nutritional programs dysfunctional.”

The officials pointed to a study published in The Lancet that notes “physical distancing, school closures, trade restrictions, and country lockdowns” are worsening global child malnutrition.

The study estimates that an extra 6.7 million children will be at risk, and that lockdowns and other coronavirus responses could lead to more than 10,000 additional child deaths every month.

The UNICEF officials noted that would mean 128,000 more deaths among children within the next year.

Study: Global Lockdowns Killing 10,000 Children Per Monthhttps://t.co/GG9DWHZpe
The study complies research from the Washington-based International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) and the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.

It concludes that shut down strategies could lead to “life-long impacts on education, chronic disease risks, and overall human capital formation,” in addition to “intergenerational consequences for child growth and development.”

The estimates are said to “likely to be conservative, given that the duration of this crisis is unknown, and its full impacts on food, health, and social protection systems are yet to be realized.
The study dovetails with other research that has concluded lockdowns will conservatively “destroy at least seven times more years of human life” than they save.
The German government has concluded that the impact of the country’s lockdown could end up killing more people than the coronavirus due to victims of other serious illnesses not receiving treatment.

As we have previously highlighted, in the UK there have already been up to 10,000 excess deaths as a result of seriously ill people avoiding hospitals due to COVID-19 or not having their hospital treatments cancelled.

A data analyst consortium in South Africa also found that the economic consequences of the country’s lockdown will lead to 29 times more people dying than the coronavirus itself.

Hundreds of doctors are also on record as opposing lockdown measures, warning that they will cause more death than the coronavirus itself.

While globalists have urged that lockdowns need to continue, medical and economic experts across the board in multiple countries are warning that the loss of life will be much greater than that caused directly by the virus itself, if lockdowns are not scrapped.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3272 on: August 02, 2020, 07:18:40 pm »
I'm sorry, I'm not following. I was talking about what homeopathy is which by definition is not science based.

One would have to ask, a definition written by whom?

And I do have some experience with this homeopathic 'little bit' to cause the body to react - My daughter was a heart baby... Long story... 3 months old, life flight to Great falls, life flight to Salt Lake City... Dead three times in the air. Horror friggin highway

But one of the many miracles that happened there was our wierdo midwife, who follows the wind... She literally took it upon herself to show up, and I am not kidding at all when I say she had a grand entrance in the very nick of time.

The setting is an ICU ward at Primary Children's care - A ward where even the nurses are qualified doctors, and where care is so necessary and immediate that if the bells go off, you are simply ushered out of the way, and her team of doctors show up to attempt to fix her right there on her bed.

One such emergency was underway when that midwife showed up... And the doctors were losing bigtime. But weirdo midwife lady strode among them with the authority of God Himself and surreptitiously ground one of those sugar pills into/under the skin of her skull... And within 30 seconds she stabilized completely, with western doctors scratching their heads...

And the first words of the midwife to me after driving all night in a blizzard to arrive in time to save my daughter, was that she was super tired and needed to sleep, but that I had to wake her up in exactly four hours and 45 minutes, because she would crash again in 5 hours... And so it went, over and over and over again, at least five more times, with her walking up, administering her potion, and immediate recovery...

As far as modern medicine the usefulness varies widely. I have had closed angle glaucoma and have had laser holes drilled through my irides to relieve the pressure. I'd simply be blind if I hadn't done so quickly. I've had kidney cancer with 20% of one kidney removed by robotic surgery. I'd be dead already if I hadn't. Survival rates are typically around 8% in five years and close to zero after 10 years. I've also had a heart attack that required stints... I'd either be dead or close to it if that hadn't been done. So I have a lot to be thankful for due to modern medicine. If I had been born a decade or two before I would have had a very different outcomes.

Perhaps I have been to glib, or too succinct in putting my point across... That heart baby would have been dead that very day without the magnificent western doctors assigned her care, and the necessary surgery which was the first cause - Even the ones who caught her malady early, and provided diagnosis early, and the system itself, that whisked her away in her very fragile state, and sustained her...

I myself have been in intensive care on two occasions, plus a kidney problem, plus several more occasions where I was nearly hospitalized, where I would have been dead without their care - I too owe them credit where it is due.

What I am saying is that it is not always due, and there are other ways that you should become aware of, because allopathic medicine is not the only game in town. Nor is it the only one with science in it's backing, not that science is the pinnacle of proof either. And as for homeopathy, I have seen it demonstrated right before my eyes. As did those doctors at that prestigious hospital, who knew she was doing something - and let her.

Offline DB

« Reply #3273 on: August 02, 2020, 08:31:00 pm »
One would have to ask, a definition written by whom?

And I do have some experience with this homeopathic 'little bit' to cause the body to react - My daughter was a heart baby... Long story... 3 months old, life flight to Great falls, life flight to Salt Lake City... Dead three times in the air. Horror friggin highway

But one of the many miracles that happened there was our wierdo midwife, who follows the wind... She literally took it upon herself to show up, and I am not kidding at all when I say she had a grand entrance in the very nick of time.

The setting is an ICU ward at Primary Children's care - A ward where even the nurses are qualified doctors, and where care is so necessary and immediate that if the bells go off, you are simply ushered out of the way, and her team of doctors show up to attempt to fix her right there on her bed.

One such emergency was underway when that midwife showed up... And the doctors were losing bigtime. But weirdo midwife lady strode among them with the authority of God Himself and surreptitiously ground one of those sugar pills into/under the skin of her skull... And within 30 seconds she stabilized completely, with western doctors scratching their heads...

And the first words of the midwife to me after driving all night in a blizzard to arrive in time to save my daughter, was that she was super tired and needed to sleep, but that I had to wake her up in exactly four hours and 45 minutes, because she would crash again in 5 hours... And so it went, over and over and over again, at least five more times, with her walking up, administering her potion, and immediate recovery...

Perhaps I have been to glib, or too succinct in putting my point across... That heart baby would have been dead that very day without the magnificent western doctors assigned her care, and the necessary surgery which was the first cause - Even the ones who caught her malady early, and provided diagnosis early, and the system itself, that whisked her away in her very fragile state, and sustained her...

I myself have been in intensive care on two occasions, plus a kidney problem, plus several more occasions where I was nearly hospitalized, where I would have been dead without their care - I too owe them credit where it is due.

What I am saying is that it is not always due, and there are other ways that you should become aware of, because allopathic medicine is not the only game in town. Nor is it the only one with science in it's backing, not that science is the pinnacle of proof either. And as for homeopathy, I have seen it demonstrated right before my eyes. As did those doctors at that prestigious hospital, who knew she was doing something - and let her.

It was defined by the guy who created it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeopathy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3274 on: August 02, 2020, 08:32:36 pm »
So how did Homeopathy become "Witch Doctor Medicine," anyway?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: