Author Topic: 21 Million Chinese Cellphone Users Disappear in Three Months of Pandemic  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Hayward24 Mar 20201525
7:05

The opacity of the Chinese Communist government obliges responsible outside observers to look for clues to the truth of the coronavirus epidemic, instead of merely repeating official information without question.

The official count from China is 3,277 fatalities from 81,171 infections as of Tuesday, but the Epoch Times noted the troubling disappearance of some 21 million cell phone accounts in China over the past three months – an unprecedented decline that hints at more fatalities than Beijing is prepared to admit.

It should be stated at the outset that we should not be forced to read tea leaves to figure out what really happened in China, especially in the virus epicenter of Hubei province and the city of Wuhan, where Chinese officials are currently making claims of zero new infections that no one seriously believes. While more responsible governments issue troubling warnings of a second wave of infections, severe enough to prompt the re-imposition of quarantine procedures that were only recently lifted, China claims it has no second wave and all of its new coronavirus cases are imported.

With that in mind, the Epoch Times thought it was a bit odd for 21 million Chinese cell phones to abruptly disappear, given that cell phone usage has been increasing constantly in China for years, and phones have been touted as an important tool for containing the coronavirus epidemic:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/03/24/21-million-chinese-cellphone-users-disappear-in-three-months-of-pandemic/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It sure would be a great way to induce panic elsewhere, where official Chinese figures aren't trusted, in populations where wild theories abound (like the US), and all they'd have to do is drop the numbers from service.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'm sure the Epoch Times was able to uncover this info. I doubt if the Communist government had this planned some how to induce panic.

This is more like discovering information that affirms some sort of abnormality.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm sure the Epoch Times was able to uncover this info. I doubt if the Communist government had this planned some how to induce panic.

This is more like discovering information that affirms some sort of abnormality.
A government shutdown or induced failure of infrastructure would be an abnormality here, in China? The more our markets tank, the more money to be made  in the long run. Keep in mind actions taken by the Chinese early on have made this pandemic possible, including denial of human to human transmission, persisting in the wet market fable, and destroying samples and covering up the outbreak early on. I have no trust for their government, and would put nothing past them.

Making the one US POTUS who has hardlined them on trade deals look bad in an election year in order to get someone else in office (like Biden, who has been known to 'play ball') benefits the Chinese.

That's just a whole lot of coinkyinks to ignore.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis