Author Topic: Biden Gaffes His Way Through Coronavirus Proof-of-Life Video  (Read 395 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden Gaffes His Way Through Coronavirus Proof-of-Life Video
« on: March 24, 2020, 02:29:02 pm »
Biden Gaffes His Way Through Coronavirus Proof-of-Life Video
Washington Free Beacon, Mar 23, 2020

Though Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, appeared to be in relatively good health, he was unable to make it through the roughly 15-minute "proof of life" video without committing a series of gaffes, flubs, and incoherencies.

The address got off to an awkward start, as a visibly confused Biden required several reassurances from staffers that the camera was rolling before he began reading his scripted speech from a teleprompter, which at one point experienced some technical difficulties.

Biden's teleprompter broke pic.twitter.com/kgGqYV6wl2 — Timothy Burke (@bubbaprog) March 23, 2020

Video:

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1242103534654537729

Biden outlined steps he believes the federal government should take to combat the China-caused pandemic, but it wasn't always clear what the hell he was talking about. "We need to build an arsenal of democracy, as we did in 1940," Biden said at one point. "We can take, we can make a personal productive equipment."

More:  https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/biden-proof-of-life/

Re: Biden Gaffes His Way Through Coronavirus Proof-of-Life Video
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 02:30:36 pm »
Proof of Life Video ....   88devil

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 02:39:53 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 07:20:52 pm »
I think it's safe to say Sloe Joe's handlers are not looking forward to repeating the fiasco.  All it did was draw comparisons between Biteme and Trump, in rather sharp lines.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 10:23:58 pm »
Then he appeared on MSNBC (of course).
Joe Biden Makes a Fool of Himself in Yet Another Bizarre Interview
One of the most awkward exchanges ever.
Published 3 mins ago
on 24 March, 2020

Joe Biden was humiliated again after a bizarre MSNBC interview during which he stumbled over his words and sounded semi-incoherant.  ...

During the interview, Biden complained that Trump wasn’t acting like a president in his response to the coronavirus outbreak, despite a new Gallup poll showing 60 per cent of Americans approve of Trump’s actions.

“Why doesn’t he just act like a president?” asked Biden before an awkward pause. “That’s a stupid way to say it,” he added as the host of the show talked over him.

“I really wish he….” said Biden before pausing again and looking down then saying “sorry.”

“Go ahead” said host Nicolle Wallace, to which Biden responded, “No, probably best I don’t.”

“I just can’t figure the guy, it’s like watching a yo-yo,” said Biden before yet another pause after which he added, “I shouldn’t have said it that way, it’s like watching…”

Wallace then began nervously laughing while Biden shook his head and rolled his eyes.   ...
More

Video at link.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Absalom

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 10:35:44 pm »
Where's Bernard when you truly need him? Oops, I meant Bernie.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2020, 10:41:39 pm »
Jack Posobiec  @JackPosobiec
Trump is doing hour-long press conferences every day and Biden is struggling through 5-minute interviews
6:40 PM · Mar 24, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 11:24:54 pm »
So ........ did Sloe Joe manage to prove he is alive? ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.