General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

What are you watching now?

<< < (4/371) > >>

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Sighlass on July 30, 2020, 09:49:53 pm ---I went to IMDb (international move database) and saw that even though no movies were actually showing in movie theaters some were still ranked.  One movie (THE PAINTED BIRD) caught my eye as beyond the regular popcorn movie variety.... It was a movie supposeable about a Jewish kid (movie did not id him as actually Jewish) that finds his way during and after WW2. I decided to give it a try since it was ranked highly....

Let me just say, this movie was HORRIBLE... Just awful. I made it a little over half way and then just started skipping to confirm my suspicions that it only got worse. You have to be one of those people that just likes to subject yourself to punishment to keep watching it. The plot was so weak and rambling you didn't care to follow, the subject matter was all over the place and always followed the pattern of from bad to worse (with one exception thrown in the middle). The kid (main character) said little and you didn't really find yourself caring for him or not. It is like the director wanted to just prode how much crap he could force you to watch.... From forced sex scenes on a minor to bestiality. Just how much before a reasonable person decides this isn't art, this is just seeing how much junk you can make up under the guise of "Jewish folks were treated horrible in the war"....

--- End quote ---

@Sighlass

I think we can all guess who the target audience was.

sneakypete:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whose_Line_Is_It_Anyway%3F_(American_TV_series)

Hilarious skit comedy show. Originally hosted by Drew Carey,but hosted by Aisha Tyler and playing on the CW network. Regulars are  Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, and Wayne Brady,but they always have guest stand-up comedians come in to help out.

Half-hour shows that always leave me laughing. I recommend it.

verga:
Just started with "The Umbrella Academy" on Netflix. Halfway through the first season, so far it is pretty good. Kind of X-Men meet Dirty Harry and a little Ghost busters.

FeelNoPain:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on August 05, 2020, 04:44:33 am ---https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whose_Line_Is_It_Anyway%3F_(American_TV_series)

Hilarious skit comedy show. Originally hosted by Drew Carey,but hosted by Aisha Tyler and playing on the CW network. Regulars are  Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, and Wayne Brady,but they always have guest stand-up comedians come in to help out.

Half-hour shows that always leave me laughing. I recommend it.

--- End quote ---

Those guys are ridiculously talented.

corbe:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version