Author Topic: A Very Angry Sen. Kennedy Rips Democrats, ‘Some of My Colleagues Are Acting Like A-Holes’  (Read 167 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Very Angry Sen. Kennedy Rips Democrats, ‘Some of My Colleagues Are Acting Like A-Holes’
 By Steve Straub
Published March 24, 2020 at 6:57am

During an interview last night with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, Republican Senator John Kennedy from Louisiana slammed his Democratic Party colleagues for holding up the Coronavirus relief bill over their desire to use it to change America.

The Senator started by saying “I think that they think that they have the Republicans over a barrel and the president.”

“Reality calls and Congress is hanging up,” Kennedy added. “I meant what I said on the floor, Tucker. Charitable Americans are thinking to themselves, there are some good members of Congress but we can figure out what they are good for. Less charitable Americans are saying how did these make it through the birth canal.”

“People are losing their Jobs, they are losing their savings, they are losing their 401(k).”

Then the Senator let the Democrats have it with both barrels “we think we know how to get the economy back on its feet over the next 60 to 90 days until we can get control of the virus and some of my colleagues are acting like a A-holes.”

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/angry-sen-kennedy-rips-democrats-colleagues-acting-like-holes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34