Author Topic: Don Jr.: Democrats Opposed Coronavirus Rescue Bill They Previously Supported Because 5 GOP Senators  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don Jr.: Democrats Opposed Coronavirus Rescue Bill They Previously Supported Because 5 GOP Senators Quarantined

Hannah Bleau 23 Mar 2020

Donald Trump Jr. on Monday blasted Democrats for blocking the bipartisan economic relief package providing aid to the American people during the coronavirus pandemic, asserting that they “only changed their minds when they figured out that five GOP senators would not be able to vote on it because they were self quarantining.”

Senate Democrats blocked an economic relief package negotiated by both sides — a negotiation that began to fall apart, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said, after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) intervened.

“She’s the speaker of the House, not the speaker of the Senate,” he said. “We were doing just fine until that intervention.”

Trump Jr. added further context to the initial breakdown of the deal, adding that Senate Democrats changed their minds “when they figured out that five GOP senators would not be able to vote on it because they were self quarantining.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/23/don-jr-democrats-opposed-coronavirus-rescue-bill-they-previously-supported-because-5-gop-senators-quarantined/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How many Rats have "self-quarantined?"  Senator Klobochar's husband is sick with the real deal, and she's out prancing across the Senate floor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Democrats need to be blasted right out of every office they currently occupy!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien