Author Topic: Mitch McConnell: Democrats ‘Embarrassed’ that Pelosi, Schumer Blocked Coronavirus Relief Bill  (Read 516 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Moran 23 Mar 2020

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said on the Senate floor on Monday that some Democrats are “embarrassed” that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) blocked the bipartisan coronavirus relief package.

McConnell spoke on the Senate floor after Democrats blocked a bipartisan package that would alleviate the economic effects of the coronavirus outbreak. Four swing state Senate Democrats — Sens. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Doug Jones (D-AL), Tina Smith (D-MN), and Gary Peters (D-MI) — voted against the bipartisan package to provide Americans relief.

The Senate Republican leader said that some Democrats told him in private they were embarrassed by Pelosi and Schumer’s political stunt.

McConnell said Democrats “ought to be embarrassed.” He added, “In fact, I’ve heard from some who are embarrassed, talking like this is not some juicy political opportunity.”

“This is a national emergency,” he added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/23/mitch-mcconnell-democrats-embarrassed-pelosi-schumer-blocked-coronavirus-relief-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Well, the dems can fire them and elect new leaders anytime so I don't care how embarrassed they are...

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well, the dems can fire them and elect new leaders anytime so I don't care how embarrassed they are...

:yowsa: and it needs to happen on a grand scale this coming November.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

They aren't embarrassed ta all, as evidenced by their public votes in the Senate.  I don't think it's possible to shame Rats, because they haven't any.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:yowsa: and it needs to happen on a grand scale this coming November.

I don't see any voter revolts coming.  The Rat Senators are doing exactly what their voters asked them to do:  Screw Trump and the public over.

It's not Rocket Surgery.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

I don't see any voter revolts coming.  The Rat Senators are doing exactly what their voters asked them to do:  Screw Trump and the public over.

It's not Rocket Surgery.

Its time we all realized that almost half the country is against traditional America at all costs and that percentage is growing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Its time we all realized that almost half the country is against traditional America at all costs and that percentage is growing.

Not only are they against traditional America, they are also against living Americans in general.  They don't care if their attempts to hang ornaments on the Christmas Tree starves Americans of food and medicine.

They're ghouls.  There's no other way to put it.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EdinVA

Not only are they against traditional America, they are also against living Americans in general.  They don't care if their attempts to hang ornaments on the Christmas Tree starves Americans of food and medicine.

Scorched earth... My way or there will be nothing left...

Offline skeeter

Its what happens when enough people start looking at the USA as good for nothing but a place to stuff their pockets.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

It's not Rocket Surgery.

Lots of things have happened that people didn't see coming.  We are in uncharted territory now.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lots of things have happened that people didn't see coming.  We are in uncharted territory now.

Voters are not going to vote 2-6 years down the road based on this chuckle-headed move. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline oldno7

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Question:

Can Trump issue an Executive Order to give Americans a stimulus or does it take Congress's approval?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline EdinVA

Question:

Can Trump issue an Executive Order to give Americans a stimulus or does it take Congress's approval?

Trump needs congress to get the money

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump needs congress to get the money

Okay...thought I heard where in an emergency like this he can issue an EO
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They are pure evil incarnate. You can see it on them. In Judaic tradition it is said that your sins surround you like a fog. Everything you do in public or private is written on your face for all to see. When I look at the face of Pelosi and Schumer, they both exude so much evil it is sickening. They both could easily be Dorian Gray's painting.

I don't necessarily blame the people who vote for them because they are just brainwashed simpleton idiots who have no idea what they are doing. But, the Democrat politicians, they know who and what they are. They are true laughing evil, walking on the face of the Earth. And they are proud of it.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 09:56:07 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.