Author Topic: ‘I Haven’t Been Fired’: Dr. Fauci Says Trump Deserves ‘Credit’ For Listening Despite Sometimes Disag  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I Haven’t Been Fired’: Dr. Fauci Says Trump Deserves ‘Credit’ For Listening Despite Sometimes Disagreeing

David Krayden
Ottawa Bureau Chief
March 23, 2020 11:09 AM ET

Dr. Anthony Fauci said that even if he is sometimes at loggerheads with President Donald Trump “he does listen” to what he has to say.

The director of National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Fauci told Science Magazine that “to [President Trump’s] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens. He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say.”

Responding to a question about how he is doing, the chief medical advisor to the coronavirus task force headed by Vice President Mike Pence told Science Magazine in an interview published Sunday that he does not believe he is infected.

“To my knowledge, I haven’t been fired,” Fauci also added.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/23/doctor-anthony-fauci-donald-trump-mike-pence-coronavirus-covid19-science-magazine-interview/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34