Author Topic: Max Boot: Coronavirus Outbreak ‘Wouldn’t Have Happened if Hillary Clinton Had Won’  (Read 513 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel B. Pollak 22 Mar 2020

Never Trump stalwart, Iraq War advocate, and CNN analyst Max Boot has written an op-ed in in the Washington Post in which he claims that the coronavirus outbreak would not have been as bad if Hillary Clinton had won the 2016 presidential election.

“We couldn’t have avoided the coronavirus, but we could have ameliorated its effects,” he argues.

Boot, a military historian, calls coronavirus “the most foreseeable disaster in history” — though he did not tweet about it until February, particularly after it came up in the Democrat debate Feb. 25 in South Carolina. (His only tweet about “coronavirus” prior to Feb. 26 references a report by an eighth grader.)

In his op-ed, Boot claims that “Trump wasn’t paying attention” to intelligence reports. He fails to mention the travel ban on China that Trump imposed Jan. 31. (Boot has also mocked Trump’s travel ban on Europe, which was recommended and endorsed by Dr. Anthony Fauci, the infectious disease expert on the president’s coronavirus team.)

Boot writes:

Because of Trump’s negligence, the United States lost two months of response time — precious days that should have been used to test the population, produce more N95 masks and ventilators, and build new hospital beds. This past week, the Pentagon finally announced that a Navy hospital ship would be heading to New York — but it will take at least two weeks to get ready. Why wasn’t the deployment order given sooner? Even now, with the crisis upon us, Trump hesitates to use his full authority to order wartime production of ventilators needed to keep thousands of patients alive.

Utterly lacking in empathy, Trump is incapable of rallying a shell-shocked nation. When asked on Friday, “What do you say to Americans who are watching you right now who are scared?,” Trump launched into a tirade against the reporter who asked the question. Like the snake-oil salesman that he is, his version of reassurance is to tout miracle cures that have not been verified by medical science.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/22/max-boot-coronavirus-outbreak-wouldnt-have-happened-if-hillary-clinton-had-won/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's probably correct, but not for the stated reason.  If Hillz was Preezy of the United Steezy, we would not be hearing much about it in the press.

The 400 or so people would still be as dead as the people in Benghazi.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
http://HatefulHillary.blogspot.com

http://DemocratsBigLies.blogspot.com

Leftists can't utter or type a sentence without lying and demonstrating their bitterness and hatred.
Not a sentence.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline PeteS in CA

Did Trump lace Boot's cigars with MJ and acid?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online LMAO

I've heard "if so and so was president we wouldn't have(insert unpleasant event here)" many times before
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

The Obama Administration knew what had to be done after the 2009 Pandemic,  and they didn't do a damn thing.

Trump will not make that same mistake.

Offline skeeter

He's probably correct, but not for the stated reason.  If Hillz was Preezy of the United Steezy, we would not be hearing much about it in the press.

The 400 or so people would still be as dead as the people in Benghazi.
Max Boot was still gigglingly writing about Trumps impeachment when the first carriers were entering the US and Trump was considering travel bans.

His opinion now does not matter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Max Boot was still gigglingly writing about Trumps impeachment when the first carriers were entering the US and Trump was considering travel bans.

His opinion now does not matter.

Did it ever?  To me, all his name meant was that was where you looked for instructions on how to pour the piss out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

Did it ever?  To me, all his name meant was that was where you looked for instructions on how to pour the piss out.

Score!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Did Trump lace Boot's cigars with MJ and acid?

Whatever he did...it totally broke him.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.