Author Topic: Coronavirus presidential briefings: Joe Biden tries to get into the act  (Read 1109 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 21, 2020
Coronavirus presidential briefings: Joe Biden tries to get into the act
By Monica Showalter

That old Walter Mitty thing doesn't stop for Joe Biden.

He was there as vice president at the Parkland shooting. He was shot at in Iraq. He was a coal miner. His chopper was shot down by bin Laden himself over Afghanistan. Always the irrelevant placeholder, dating at least from his Obama years when he had to beg Obama to quit making fun of him, the former vice president and now Democratic frontrunner has now decided to conduct pretend-presidential briefings on the coronavirus crisis to upstage President Trump.

According to Fox News:

The all-but-certain Democratic presidential nominee – in a conference call with political reporters – also said that as early as Monday he hopes to be holding near-daily briefings regarding the pandemic that’s swept across the nation, which could serve as a political counterbalance to the daily briefings the president and government officials have been giving the past week from the White House.

“I want to be in daily or least in significant contact with the American people and communicate what I would be doing, what I think we should be doing, and how we should be doing it,” Biden emphasized.

“Hopefully by Monday we’re going to be in a very different place in terms of the ability to be in communications with all of you,” Biden explained.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/03/coronavirus_presidential_briefings_joe_biden_tries_to_get_into_the_act.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden plans shadow coronavirus briefings

The ex-veep said they’re necessary to address false and misleading statements from the president.

more
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/20/biden-coronavirus-plannings-139629
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Sorry, my dance card only has room for one President.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Biden plans shadow coronavirus briefings

The ex-veep said they’re necessary to address false and misleading statements from the president.

more
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/20/biden-coronavirus-plannings-139629

Fraught with peril! The DNC would be better off setting up a smiling cardboard likeness of Lunchbox Joe in front of a podium with a presidential seal & running a crawler of what they wish Joe would say.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's only a matter of time before someone in the DNC shoots him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's only a matter of time before someone in the DNC shoots him.

Yes, the timing is important.  Too soon and they get Sanders for a Nominee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, the timing is important.  Too soon and they get Sanders for a Nominee.

@Cyber Liberty

True. They don't want to do it until Bubbette! is fresh out of detox and filled full of vitamins and enough downs to keep her from shrieking and trying to eat little children.

Do it too soon,and she will have time to relapse into her normal self before the votes are counted.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Can't believe the DNC is allowing him to do this.
This must be something he came up with on his own.
Either that or Obama told him to do it as a joke.
Allowing Biden to speak everyday about Corn Pop rubbing his leg hair,
is the same or worse than shooting him.
They all know he is called the Gaffe Master.
Someone is setting him up. Smells fishy to me.
Why not keep quiet until you win the nomination and then do whatever you want to do?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why not keep quiet until you win the nomination and then do whatever you want to do?

Somebody told Sloe Joe this is good politics.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Coronavirus presidential briefings: Joe Biden tries to get into the act
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2020, 07:02:36 pm »

Politics
Biden Comes Out Of Hibernation, Plans Regular Briefings From His Home Rebutting Trump’s Alleged Lies

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/21/joe-biden-coronavirus-briefings-donald-trump/
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2020, 07:07:36 pm »
Politics
Biden Comes Out Of Hibernation, Plans Regular Briefings From His Home Rebutting Trump’s Alleged Lies

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/21/joe-biden-coronavirus-briefings-donald-trump/

If the Rats haven't figured out this just hurts them, well, God bless 'em.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2020, 07:28:31 pm »
Somebody told Sloe Joe this is good politics.

@Cyber Liberty

Naw,he wouldn't remember,so why bother telling him?

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2020, 08:15:05 pm »
This PR stunt will be shut down by Biden's handlers the first time he goes off-script and shows himself a fool. ****sheep****  rrthree I'll be really kind and give this doomed PR stunt 2 weeks before having to be shut down.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2020, 08:22:31 pm »
If the Rats haven't figured out this just hurts them, well, God bless 'em.

Which leads me to believe that Uncle Joe of course is going to be marching to their orders, but who they select as VP is actually going to be running things.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2020, 08:25:32 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 08:28:32 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2020, 11:15:31 pm »
Can't believe the DNC is allowing him to do this.
This must be something he came up with on his own.
Either that or Obama told him to do it as a joke.
Allowing Biden to speak everyday about Corn Pop rubbing his leg hair,
is the same or worse than shooting him.
They all know he is called the Gaffe Master.
Someone is setting him up. Smells fishy to me.

It may be the case that the DNC is just writing off winning the White House this year and instead working on the down ticket races

The short term goal is to rid the party of the Sanders type. If it means giving up winning the WH this year it's a small price to pay for the bigger goal
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mortarman

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2020, 11:43:22 pm »
I don't recall either Sock Monkey or Shortbus Joe having many pressers back in 2009 during the H1N1 epidemic. An' Il Douche is now claiming that he had put Gaffe Master Biteme in charge of that. Didn't over 12,000 Americans die from H1N1, with 1000 deaths before the Propaganda Ministry For the Left-wing Fascist Agenda even acknowledging it existed?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2020, 12:57:51 am »
Cyber wrote:
"Yes, the timing is important.  Too soon and they get Sanders for a Nominee."

Bernie the commie won't do.

But... based on his performance over the last week or so... lil' Andy Cuomo may find his star risin' a bit in the party. Could he become Biden's VP, or perhaps edge him out altogether...?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2020, 01:09:05 am »
Cyber wrote:

But... based on his performance over the last week or so... lil' Andy Cuomo may find his star risin' a bit in the party. Could he become Biden's VP, or perhaps edge him out altogether...?

The latter, IMO.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2020, 02:12:05 am »
Cyber wrote:

@Fishrrman

I may be wrong,but I just don't see any candidates from NYC getting much of a national vote. Not even Mini-Mario.

Even left coast lefties despise NYC Pols.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2020, 02:49:59 pm »
Joe Biden Confusingly Pretends He’s President, Holds Dangerous ‘Shadow Briefings’
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/03/21/joe-biden-cosplays-being-president-holds-dangerous-shadow-briefings/
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2020, 02:54:08 pm »
Joe Biden Confusingly Pretends He’s President, Holds Dangerous ‘Shadow Briefings’
https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/03/21/joe-biden-cosplays-being-president-holds-dangerous-shadow-briefings/

He learnt it from his old boss.....

I will NOT comply.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2020, 04:16:09 pm »
The biggest problem with Biden is that he is so 'far out there' now that he is simply unable to read a script or a teleprompter correctly. He gets confused halfway through a sentence and then tries to 'improvise'. Biden's improvisation when he loses track are always confused, muddled, and hilariously sad.

The DNC plan remains the same. It is more than clear at this point that they are using Biden as a 'placeholder' to sabotage Sanders. Once Sanders drops, the DNC will either replace Biden outright "for health reasons" or they will assign a VP to Biden who will essentially take his place in the race. Biden himself has said that whomever his VP pick is must be able to 'be the President' on day one. This tells me that if he by some miracle manages to win, he will resign almost immediately. They are signalling clearly what the plan is.

But nobody has ever accused a Democrat voter of having intelligence.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 04:19:43 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.