Author Topic: U.S. Orders Up To A Yearlong Break On Mortgage Payments  (Read 1731 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: U.S. Orders Up To A Yearlong Break On Mortgage Payments
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2020, 10:24:20 pm »
That's a reasonable outlook.  Personally, I would not go into debt to finance an investment strategy.  YMMV.

So very true.  I know some folks who are brave margin investors.  One of my rules of investing has always been. Stay out of equities with funds intended and needed to maintain basic life.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2020, 10:26:48 pm »
So very true.  I know some folks who are brave margin investors.  One of my rules of investing has always been. Stay out of equities with funds intended and needed to maintain basic life.

Yuppers.  A home, one's Castle, is built on funds necessary to maintain life. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2020, 10:45:08 pm »
May get...

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2020, 11:31:59 pm »
????  People are losing their jobs temporarily until the go ahead is given for restaurants and business to open back up ... so 12 months seems like quite a lengthy time -- in the meantime are the feds going to float the mortgage companies for a year?? Or are they anticipating things not getting back to any semblance of normalcy for at least a year?

This is a State issue, not a Federal issue.  States are the ones giving orders for restaurants and businesses to close.  So people should be looking to their own States for relief.  And once States are on the hook, maybe they will reassess their police state responses.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DB

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2020, 11:50:05 pm »
This is a State issue, not a Federal issue.  States are the ones giving orders for restaurants and businesses to close.  So people should be looking to their own States for relief.  And once States are on the hook, maybe they will reassess their police state responses.

That's a very good point.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2020, 11:52:58 pm »
That's a very good point.

Yeahbutt....

Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are National, and they have the clout to make the interstate Mortgage companies (like GMAC) toe the line.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2020, 11:57:26 pm »
Any mortgage broker would be a complete idiot to buy anything that Fannie Mae peddles.  Didn't they learn their lesson in 2008?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2020, 12:24:19 am »
Any mortgage broker would be a complete idiot to buy anything that Fannie Mae peddles.  Didn't they learn their lesson in 2008?

Uh, no.  LOL!  Joke's on us, Comrade!!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2020, 02:34:56 am »
@Fishrrman

I think that is the plan.

Then at the end of that year they are going to hit them up with bankruptcy court papers and sell off their assets to the highest bidders,who just happen to be globalist billionaires that financed political campaigns.

Sneaky thinking.  What I am wondering is this a break or will you be behind a year in which they could start foreclosure for not being able to catch up? 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2020, 02:39:06 am »
That would be a hell of a monthly payment on a 1 year mortgage...

@DB

Who says I would max out the loan,and not just get 25 grand or so to pay off credit cards,maybe get a new steel roof,and insulate my workshop?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2020, 02:45:53 am »
Sneaky thinking.  What I am wondering is this a break or will you be behind a year in which they could start foreclosure for not being able to catch up?

The missing payments would be shifted to the end of the note, plus the interest in the Mortgage contract.  Mortgage Companies have been doing this for some time, one payment at a time, limited to few occurrences over the life of the note. A change would be to require the companies to do it, and do it for multiple months.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2020, 03:16:00 am »
The missing payments would be shifted to the end of the note, plus the interest in the Mortgage contract.  Mortgage Companies have been doing this for some time, one payment at a time, limited to few occurrences over the life of the note. A change would be to require the companies to do it, and do it for multiple months.

@Cyber Liberty

You worried about a ZERO interest rate?

Don't borrow what you can't pay off at the end of a year.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2020, 12:59:49 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

You worried about a ZERO interest rate?

Don't borrow what you can't pay off at the end of a year.

I'd be worried if I was still working and had a Mortgage.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.