Author Topic: Whoopi Goldberg: If We Had Leadership, We Would Not Be Stuck in Our Houses  (Read 1214 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@Cyber Liberty

Just out of curiosity comrade,are there any other aspects of her private life you think are any of your business,and that you have the right to control?

@sneakypete

I am sorry, I think you are responding to the wrong poster.  I've made two assertions:  She repaid the State the monies she collected on Welfare, and I agreed with you that the question about her abortions was silly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I am sorry, I think you are responding to the wrong poster.  I've made two assertions:  She repaid the State the monies she collected on Welfare, and I agreed with you that the question about her abortions was silly.

@Cyber Liberty

You have nothing to be sorry about. The mistake and the sorrow are both mine.

I sincerely apologize for my mistake.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

Hey Whoopi, you must be talking about the governor of California. He's the one who ordered you to stay in your home... California is a sanctuary state remember? All those potentially carrying this and other viruses/diseases from other countries were welcomed in with open arms. In fact YOU demanded they they be able to enter the country unimpeded by the federal government. Remember???

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

You have nothing to be sorry about. The mistake and the sorrow are both mine.

I sincerely apologize for my mistake.

It's all good, Bro!   888high58888

I already blamed the chemo-brain.  We're good. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's all good, Bro!   888high58888

I already blamed the chemo-brain.  We're good.

@Cyber Liberty

I REALLY shoulda thought of that one years ago!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Saying that Goldberg has a certain amount of intelligence (true) does not absolve her of the error of many people with intelligence....in that smart people from time to time do or say stupid things.
Nothing she says concerning Trump will hurt her career as she is cocooned in a liberal bubble where virtually everybody around her agrees with her.
But there have been far smarter people than Goldberg who've said or done very stupid things.
For instance many "smart" people went to Russia in the thirties under Stalin and pronounced it a perfect society. Einstein, for instance, thought Marxism was great. Anybody want to compare their IQs with Einstein's?
In the world of science/physics Einstein had few peers. In the realm of how society works he was a dunce.
Many of the liberals we love to slam here on TBR have high IQs. For instance, Chuckie Schumer was valedictorian of his high school and scored 1600 on his SAT. He graduated from Harvard Law School with honors.
But Schumer, like virtually all Dem pols, believes Big Government is good for you along with a long list of liberal policies that are destroying the country.
He is what I call a Brilliant Idiot. There are a lot more like him.
Well, it isn't that they don't know a lot, but just that some of it isn't so.
All that theory works just fine, in theory.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

@Cyber Liberty

Just out of curiosity comrade,are there any other aspects of her private life you think are any of your business,and that you have the right to control?
Just an observation: When your life, by your choice, is in the public eye, you can't expect much of your private life to be private.
That said, people make their own choices.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

@verga

Don't know. Do you?

Frankly,I don't care or understand how or why it is any of your business
unless you were a taxpayer in the state where she was living when and if it
happened.

Unless maybe you were a Whoopie baby daddy?
Just pointing out that her "morality" only goes so far.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.