Author Topic: Biden: Trump is 'behind the curve' on coronavirus response  (Read 919 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: Trump is 'behind the curve' on coronavirus response
« on: March 20, 2020, 07:35:11 pm »
By Julia Manchester - 03/20/20 03:28 PM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden slammed President Trump's response to the coronavirus outbreak in a call with reporters on Friday, saying the president was "behind the curve" in combatting the crisis.

“He’s all over the map. In a crisis we need leadership that’s straightforward, clear and reliable,” the former vice president said.

"The federal government needs to step up and lead," Biden continued. "We need action, not words. We need science, not more fiction. Mr. President, start to tell the truth."

Biden went on to lay out a multi-step plan for the federal government to combat the virus which included testing for all that need it, putting the Defense Production Act into action, using the Department of Defense to aid with hospital beds, providing $100 billion for mayors and governors, mobilizing the medical reserve corps and having daily reports on the news on vaccines and treatments.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/488686-biden-trump-is-behind-the-curve-on-coronavirus-response
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Biden: Trump is 'behind the curve' on coronavirus response
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 07:52:04 pm »

Former Vice President Joe Biden slammed President Trump's response to the coronavirus outbreak in a call with reporters on Friday, saying the president was "behind the curve" in combatting the crisis.

“He’s all over the map. In a crisis we need leadership that’s straightforward, clear and reliable,” the former vice president said.

"The federal government needs to step up and lead," Biden continued. "We need action, not words. We need science, not more fiction. Mr. President, start to tell the truth."

Biden went on to lay out a multi-step plan for the federal government to combat the virus which included testing for all that need it, putting the Defense Production Act into action, using the Department of Defense to aid with hospital beds, providing $100 billion for mayors and governors, mobilizing the medical reserve corps and having daily reports on the news on vaccines and treatments.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/488686-biden-trump-is-behind-the-curve-on-coronavirus-response

...and the psycho babble bobble head speaks ... :shrug:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 07:54:28 pm »
...and the psycho babble bobble head speaks ... :shrug:

Whether one agrees with what is being done or not it is ludicrous to accuse the president of not knowing what he's doing.

Joe is lost.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2020, 08:19:55 pm »
Whether one agrees with what is being done or not it is ludicrous to accuse the president of not knowing what he's doing.

Joe is lost.

He can do it, but it's not what I would advise.

I expected "I don't think now is the time to criticize the President.  I only want to help him.  There are some things I would do differently, but I'm not being thoroughly briefed on details like the President and I am encouraged by his rapid turn around in focus since last week.  I applaud his message of "We are all in this together" during these troubled times and I want the American people to know he can count on our bipartisan support for every trillion dollars we appropriate during this crisis"  or something like that.  But Biden is a freaking moron.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2020, 08:34:44 pm »
This coming from a guy who can not find china on a dining room table let alone on a map.  Joe please go away.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2020, 08:37:59 pm »
He can do it, but it's not what I would advise.

I expected "I don't think now is the time to criticize the President.  I only want to help him.  There are some things I would do differently, but I'm not being thoroughly briefed on details like the President and I am encouraged by his rapid turn around in focus since last week.  I applaud his message of "We are all in this together" during these troubled times and I want the American people to know he can count on our bipartisan support for every trillion dollars we appropriate during this crisis"  or something like that.  But Biden is a freaking moron.
The Lunchbox Joe of twenty years ago woulda known better.

Today’s Joe is ‘woke’.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2020, 08:58:59 pm »
Indeed, the opportunistic, disease-like persona is a less than appealing.  There is no requirement to criticize a member of the opposing party.  Furthermore, the election is seven and half months away.  Save it.

Offline bilo

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2020, 09:10:49 pm »

Biden really doesn't know what day it is. Trump has already done all this and more.

I wonder if Biden even knows his own name.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2020, 12:13:49 am »
bilo wrote:
"Biden really doesn't know what day it is. Trump has already done all this and more.
I wonder if Biden even knows his own name"

What's it gonna be like when he's president?
(and there's a VERY good chance right now that he just might be...)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2020, 12:18:38 am »
bilo wrote:
"Biden really doesn't know what day it is. Trump has already done all this and more.

Seriously??  Listen to Uncle Joe more than 5 minutes and then try to imagine him being the one in charge right now.  Holy crap! 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2020, 04:13:07 am »
Biden with his low functioning brain will NEVER defeat Trump, it just doesn't matter what happens.  You have to be pushing tulips not to see Biden is senile.  If you saw his recent address, his wife had to lead him off the stage.  It appeared to be pathetic.  He is two years away from not knowing what year it is let alone day.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2020, 04:30:19 am »
What’s Up Joe? Biden Finishes Speech, Stares Ahead Until Wife Jill Comes to the Rescue

Video:

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1240095747208630282

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2020, 04:35:15 am »

more

@mystery-ak

That's some funny stuff,I don't care who you are!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2020, 04:44:26 am »
 @libertybele

It is tempting to think that the professional courtesty normally shown by career politicians will be at play during any debate,so Slow Joe will be treated with the same consideration you would give to a retarded nephew.

Then you remember that Trump isn't a career politician,and doesn't owe him a single damn thing.

Trump will destroy him during their first debate,and the left's beauty queen,Bubbette! won't fare any better. Trump will take her apart easily because she is not used to mere men questioning anything she says or does,and before it is over he will have her standing in one place and shrieking over and over.

Can't wait to see it.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2020, 04:51:14 am »
The Trump from these recent Virus briiefings, beats Biden easily.

I expect the dems to replace Biden since it is so painfully obvious he's just fading pretty severely.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2020, 05:06:56 am »
The Trump from these recent Virus briiefings, beats Biden easily.

I expect the dems to replace Biden since it is so painfully obvious he's just fading pretty severely.

@truth_seeker

I am predicting they will end up with a Bubbette!/Kerry ticket.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 05:07:58 am by sneakypete »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2020, 05:14:27 am »
@truth_seeker

I am predicting they will end up with a Bubbette!/Kerry ticket.

Didn't he negotiate the Iran Nuclear deal?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bilo

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2020, 02:39:37 pm »
bilo wrote:

Terrifying!

Offline bilo

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2020, 02:44:22 pm »
Seriously??  Listen to Uncle Joe more than 5 minutes and then try to imagine him being the one in charge right now.  Holy crap!

Can you imagine what would be happening now if hillary had won?

You're so right about Biden. All he is doing is plagiarizing whats already been done.

It's so refreshing to see a POTUS who knows how to get big things done quickly and is decisive. Trump has been everything you could hope for in a POTUS during an emergency.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2020, 02:46:00 pm »
Watch for calls for Cuomo to replace Biden.

Offline bilo

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2020, 02:46:25 pm »
What’s Up Joe? Biden Finishes Speech, Stares Ahead Until Wife Jill Comes to the Rescue

Video:

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1240095747208630282

Thanks for the link.

It really is elder abuse.

Offline bilo

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2020, 02:50:07 pm »

But he doesn't fit all the "intersectional" demographics.

I would bet it will be a women and her running mate will be some effeminate male.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2020, 02:50:44 pm »

That might happen.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline skeeter

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2020, 02:56:29 pm »

Agree. He's on TV, with all the props, way too much.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2020, 05:00:40 pm »
Didn't he negotiate the Iran Nuclear deal?

@truth_seeker

If he negotiated anything it was how much his cut would be from supporting it.