Author Topic: Font Size  (Read 681 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Font Size
« on: March 20, 2020, 01:29:49 pm »
How do I increase the font size on the posts I make as well as the posts I read on TBR? Never h ad any trouble with this on the old computers,but this new one is giving me grief.
BTW,I have been to my settings page on my computer 3 times now to increase the font size,and it does seem to work. Right up to the point where I close the page and start reading or typing on some other page.

BTW,yes,I do know how to increase the size of the fonts on the words I  type by using the page options on every post I make.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 01:31:19 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Font Size
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 01:50:34 pm »
Type "about:preferences" into the Firefox URY line, default fronts can be set there.  You can adjust the size of all the features on a web page with Control "-" or "+".  Control "0" (zero) restores the sizes to 100%
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Font Size
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2020, 03:39:04 pm »
Type "about:preferences" into the Firefox URY line, default fronts can be set there.  You can adjust the size of all the features on a web page with Control "-" or "+".  Control "0" (zero) restores the sizes to 100%

@Cyber Liberty

Thanks!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!