Author Topic: Legend’s Celebrity Wife Trash Tweets “Wife Bot” FLOTUS  (Read 448 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

:drunk:  :drunk:  :drunk:  :drunk:  :drunk:

A very crude demonstration why wine and wisdom are not commonly associated:

https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2020/03/19/legends-celebrity-wife-trash-tweets-wife-bot-flotus/

Legend’s Celebrity Wife Trash Tweets “Wife Bot” FLOTUS
KAREN TOWNSEND  Posted at 11:01 am on March 19, 2020
Chrissy Teigen, the celebrity wife of singer John Legend, has been busy on Twitter during these days of hunkering down and waiting for the coronavirus to loosen its grip on everyday life. The foul-mouthed thirty-something model often posts hate-filled tweets about President Trump. A tweet thread Tuesday night tearing into First Lady Melania Trump went into the wee hours as she moved on to turn against First Daughter Ivanka.
Legend’s wife doesn’t think that Melania Trump is doing anything about the COVID-19 pandemic. Perhaps it was the wine she was drinking, as seen in a photo, or maybe the ugliness was caused by her boredom at home. Who knows? Drunk or sober, her tweets are consistently angry against whatever has triggered her at the moment.

christine teigen
✔
@chrissyteigen
 Â· Mar 17, 2020
 Has melania even thought about doing something with her be best shit during these times? I see regular ass awesome people on my timeline all day doing all they can to make people happy and this wifebot is working on whatever the bleep a tennis gazebo is

christine teigen
✔
@chrissyteigen
I expect Donald to be a do nothing bleep loser wimp but she could maybe possibly try to uhhh BE BETTER possibly the best be the best the best be best.

5:13 PM - Mar 17, 2020
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online LMAO

That was actually pretty incoherent. I had to read it four times to try to even remotely understand it

Tweeting while intoxicated
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

We could do a what if here, but what's the point? The media totally ignores racist comments directed at whites by non-whites.
If Chrissy Teigen were white saying the sames things about Michelle Obama, she'd never work in Hollyweird again.

Offline LottieDah

Chrissy Tiegen is a pig (my apology to four-legged pigs.

Offline mortarman

Let's see now. The first classy First Lady we've had for eight years who's focus is an anti-bullying campaign instead of trying to dictate to dietary regulations to us, an' this rich byotch who's only claim to fame is that Hollyweird libturds think she should be famous bullies her on social media. An' the focus of the bullying is that anti-bullying campaign. How stooopid is that?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That was actually pretty incoherent. I had to read it four times to try to even remotely understand it

Tweeting while intoxicated

@LAMO

To be fair to alcohol and drugs,she ain't all that bright when she is sober. She is a trophy wife that married a midget for money.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We could do a what if here, but what's the point? The media totally ignores racist comments directed at whites by non-whites.
If Chrissy Teigen were white saying the sames things about Michelle Obama, she'd never work in Hollyweird again.

@goatprairie

To be fair,she is already past her "best if used by..." date,and the only work she gets now is as a celeb guest on some 3rd rate show,or in something related to promoting her husband's businesses.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!