Author Topic: Cliff Kincaid: The invisible enemy has a name  (Read 190 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Cliff Kincaid: The invisible enemy has a name
« on: March 19, 2020, 04:30:19 pm »
The invisible enemy has a name
By Cliff Kincaid
March 18, 2020

After having unleashed the Chinese coronavirus on the United States and the world, China is now attempting to demonstrate that it has a superior system to deal with the crisis – communism. The elites running the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) seem to be impressed.

The intellectual fools at the CFR are promoting the Chinese narrative that China is now trying to save the world from a virus it unleashed.

"As Washington falters" in its response to the coronavirus, say the authors of an article in the CFR journal Foreign Affairs, "Beijing is moving quickly and adeptly to take advantage of the opening created by U.S. mistakes, filling the vacuum to position itself as the global leader in pandemic response. It is working to tout its own system, provide material assistance to other countries, and even organize other governments."

Read more at: http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/200318

Note:

The unleashing of the Chinese virus and the Russian attack on oil prices look like a coordinated campaign.

Well, they are both happening at the same time.  I must say, Russia too, seems to be grappling with the coronavirus too.

Offline DB

Re: Cliff Kincaid: The invisible enemy has a name
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 04:37:23 pm »
Note:

The unleashing of the Chinese virus and the Russian attack on oil prices look like a coordinated campaign.

Well, they are both happening at the same time.  I must say, Russia too, seems to be grappling with the coronavirus too.

Well they are both facing economic disaster. Russia is much more dependent on oil sales than we are. I rather doubt this situation is what they expected.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 04:47:19 pm »
Note:

I have been wondering what role Soros has in all of this, given that between Soros and Bloomberg, they own a major portion of the media outlets and both are very anti-freedom.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 04:56:07 pm »
Well they are both facing economic disaster. Russia is much more dependent on oil sales than we are. I rather doubt this situation is what they expected.
Yes, never ascribe to intelligent evil actions what can be blamed on stupid, evil actions.
The Chinese face international obloquy after this disastrous epidemic is over. I doubt they want that.
I doubt the Russkies want it either.