Author Topic: Despicable: Joe Biden is trying to lie his way into the White House  (Read 382 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 18, 2020
Despicable: Joe Biden is trying to lie his way into the White House
By Monica Showalter

Joe Biden's gaffes, plagiarisms, fantasies, brain farts, inchoate gibberings, and meltdowns about himself are well known, but there's also his propensity to lie about others -- calmly, matter-of-factly, and quite outrageously.

He's using that creepy ability to lie repeatedly on the campaign trail, spreading a string of false information about President Trump. Based on his recent behavior, Biden wouldn't have any trouble telling us the sky is yellow or water is dry, given the size of his whoppers.

It's most obvious in his nakedly false claims around the coronavirus crisis, something whose supposed nonpartisanship is something Biden makes a mockery of.

According to PJMedia's Tyler O'Neil:

During the Democratic debate on Sunday, Democratic frontrunner and former Vice President Joe Biden accused President Donald Trump of refusing coronavirus test kits from the World Health Organization (WHO). This accusation was flat-out false, but it was not the first time Biden has lied to politicize the coronavirus crisis.

"No, look, the World Health Organization offered — offered the testing kits that they have available and to give it to us now. We refused them. We did not want to buy them," Biden said. "We did not want to get them from them. We wanted to make sure we had our own. I think he said something like we have the best scientists in America, or something to that effect."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/03/despicable_joe_biden_is_trying_to_lie_his_way_into_the_white_house.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Despicable: Joe Biden is trying to lie his way into the White House
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 02:57:00 pm »
Well this is what we have campaigns for. And his claims will be answered at some point
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 04:30:13 pm »
Well this is what we have campaigns for. And his claims will be answered at some point

Pretty soon, I expect.  I saw a banner headline on FBN that Sanders suspended his campaign.  If true, then it's between Bite Me and Gabbard.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 07:21:53 pm »
Pretty soon, I expect.  I saw a banner headline on FBN that Sanders suspended his campaign.  If true, then it's between Bite Me and Gabbard.
No, he just suspended Facebook ads, from what I saw.

Meanwhile, Hillary is in a tweeting frenzy. Angling to be Joe's VP?  Say, anyone remember "The Manchurian Candidate":
Mrs. Iselin primes her son to assassinate their party's presidential nominee at the height of the ongoing political convention so that Senator Iselin, as the vice-presidential candidate, will become the nominee by default. In the uproar, he will immediately seek emergency powers that when elected will, in Mrs. Iselin's words, "make martial law seem like anarchy".
Wiki
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 07:45:36 pm »
 At some point, Biden is going to be confronted with the question about what he would do if there was a disease that was coming from another country,confirmed, if he would close the border.

I have a hunch that his answer to it would be extremely scripted. It would probably have a lot of words like “allies” and “xenophobia”

« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 07:47:16 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 10:30:00 pm »
https://pjmedia.com/election/joe-biden-spreads-misinformation-about-trump-and-the-who-amid-coronavirus/

Joe Biden Spreads Misinformation About Trump and the WHO Amid Coronavirus
BY TYLER O'NEIL MARCH 17, 2020

"No, look, the World Health Organization offered — offered the testing kits that they have available and to give it to us now. We refused them. We did not want to buy them," Biden said. "We did not want to get them from them. We wanted to make sure we had our own. I think he said something like we have the best scientists in America, or something to that effect."
PolitiFact helped dispel Biden's misinformation, rating his claim "false." The U.S. did not "reject" the WHO test because the WHO never offered it to the CDC in the first place.

"The countries WHO helped are ones that lack the virology lab horsepower that exists across the United States," PolitiFact reported. The WHO's American arm said it focused its efforts on "countries with the weakest health systems."

"No discussions occurred between WHO and CDC about WHO providing COVID-19 tests to the United States," WHO spokeswoman Margaret Harris told PolitiFact. "This is consistent with experience since the United States does not ordinarily rely on WHO for reagents or diagnostic tests because of sufficient domestic capacity."
On March 7, Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Commissioner Stephen Hahn made it clear that there were no WHO "testing kits."

"We’ve seen reports about a WHO test, and that WHO is distributing a diagnostic test to countries. And I want to be really clear about this: We’ve been in constant contact with WHO. The WHO does not have its own test that it is distributing globally. It has only posted on its website protocols from some test developers, including our own CDC," Hahn said ...

When a Democrat loses PolitiFact ... :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 12:43:19 am »
A democrat-communist... lying...?
Who knew...?