Author Topic: Tucker Carlson rips China, says 'Third World health practices played a central role in this disaster  (Read 429 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Tucker Carlson rips China, says 'Third World health practices played a central role in this disaster'

Tucker Carlson urged American leaders to reevaluate the country's relationship with China Tuesday, calling Beijing an "imminent threat" to the American way of life as the coronavirus pandemic continues to impact the country.

"Pandemics are inevitable. We should accept that. But our responses to them are not inevitable. Nobody forced us to outsource the production of essential medical supplies to China. Our leaders did that and they did it on purpose," Carlson said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Tuesday. "They don't want to talk about it now at all. But they did it and it was a crime."

Carlson said although the U.S. will try to function as is it did before the outbreak, now is the time to change our relationship with the communist country "for our own sake and for the sake of our children."

"We need to move essential manufacturing back to the United States. It's crazy not to," Carlson said. "More broadly, we need to start treating China like the dangerous Cold War-level adversary it has clearly become."

"China's Third World health practices played a central role in this disaster. The virus grew to a pandemic because Chinese officials silenced health authorities in that country who tried to warn the public about it," Carlson added. "Even now, the Chinese government is determined to crush any unsanctioned reporting from the country.".........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/coronavirus-tucker-carlson-china-third-world-practices
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline goatprairie

It will take world-wide pressure which will probably include threats to make China clean up its act. That means abolishing its "wet" markets that create virtually all these global epidemics/diseases.
The Chinese  leaders are criminals and should be taken out and shot.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
", calling Beijing an "imminent threat" to the American way of life as the coronavirus pandemic continues to impact the country."

Threat to the American way of life, threat to the world and at the least, they want and could get a lot of domination in the world if not total and that is what we have to watch out for.

Belt and Road Initiative,  some of where this bug is springing up is where they are building their projects though, more would need to be found out about this.

Ruthless government, building all over Africa, EU has warned against them.

Offline TomSea

Chuck Woolery
@chuckwoolery
I am sick and tired of China. We invent it, they manufacture it. Our enemy. Who thought that was a good idea? I'll tell you. All administrations that preceded Trump. That's who. We need to decouple from China, if for no other reason, our own well and good.

Offline mountaineer

Shut down the biological weapons lab in Wuhan that created this #%*+ thing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Shut down the biological weapons lab in Wuhan that created this #%*+ thing.
Epidemics were coming out of China before bio labs were created there. A few years ago a number of international health orgs were predicting a major pandemic would be coming out of China because of their filthy "wet" markets.
Africa has caused a number of pandemics like the Ebola virus because of filthy conditions and not bio labs.
Remember The Black Death came out of China in the 1400s. No bio-labs then either.

Offline TomSea

Maybe it is all about the "wet markets", an investigation is needed.

https://twitter.com/iheartmindy/status/1240348367101689856

By the way, I read one article saying, maybe they started eating bats and mice per the famines that struck China under communism, so, perhaps there are a few incidences of this but it's not the whole story. People might eat a lot of things faced with starvation.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 07:06:29 pm by TomSea »

Offline mortarman

I still say that the only legitimate Chinese Gubmint is the one in Taipei. The bandits in Peking are illegitimate an' it should be the world's goal to eliminate that threat to the world.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline mountaineer

I still say that the only legitimate Chinese Gubmint is the one in Taipei.
Works for me.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Works for me.
It's a if-we-knew-then-what-we-know-now situation.
We had troops in China at the end of WWII. We eventually evacuated all of them by 1947 under Operation Beleaguer while being harassed and having American Marines killed by communist soldiers. We were also repatriating Korean civilians and Japanese soldiers under the operation.
The end result was the commies defeating Chiang Kai Shek's nationalist forces and taking complete control in 1949.
Just imagine how much better off the world would be if the nationalists had won. Even with Kai Shek as a dictator, China today would be like Taiwan and a friend of the U.S.
Not only would China be a friendly ally,  all of Korea would be a friendly ally. No commies in either place.
Communism would probably never have won in Vietnam, Laos, or Cambodia either.
Of course, Americans were quite sick of war after WWII and had no desire to lose further troops in a foreign war. We, and the rest of the world, are paying for that now.