Author Topic: We Are in This Crisis Because of the Decisions of the Chinese Government (NR)  (Read 403 times)

Offline corbe

We Are in This Crisis Because of the Decisions of the Chinese Government

By Jim Geraghty

March 16, 2020 3:47 PM

As a country, we’ve got our hands full right now. But while we’re sitting in various forms of self-quarantine, we — and a lot of other people around the world — will have a lot of time to read about the Chinese government destroying samples and suppressing information about the coronavirus in December:

Chinese laboratories identified a mystery virus as a highly infectious new pathogen by late December last year, but they were ordered to stop tests, destroy samples and suppress the news, a Chinese media outlet has revealed.

A regional health official in Wuhan, centre of the outbreak, demanded the destruction of the lab samples that established the cause of unexplained viral pneumonia on January 1. China did not acknowledge there was human-to-human transmission until more than three weeks later.

<..snip..>

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/coronavirus-crisis-caused-by-decisions-chinese-government/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Bernie Sanders has some 'splainin to do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

My guess is they destroyed the samples because the RNA matched what was in their bio lab in the same city. They wanted to bury any connection between the two at whatever cost.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
My guess is they destroyed the samples because the RNA matched what was in their bio lab in the same city. They wanted to bury any connection between the two at whatever cost.

I think that this is a bioweapon that was released.  Whether intentional or unintentional.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.