Author Topic: I am coronaed out By Lloyd Marcus  (Read 124 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I am coronaed out By Lloyd Marcus
« on: March 17, 2020, 02:53:19 pm »
March 17, 2020
I am coronaed out
By Lloyd Marcus

After watching “Family Feud,” Mary and I usually flip to Tucker Carlson on Fox News, followed by Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham. For the past few days, we have not tuned into Fox.

Folks, I have had my fill of corona-mania. Also, I am sick of people accusing me of being irresponsible and insensitive for not surrendering to the absurd Democrat and fake news media narrative that says Trump is handling the virus wrong and we're all going to die.

Mary is a member of a keto diet Facebook group. Someone posted, “Does anyone have a recipe how to make toilet paper with cauliflower?” We both laughed out loud.

Two guys are running for sheriff in our small town. One candidate hosted a meet-and-greet which Mary and I attended. The other guy canceled his meet-and-greet because of the coronavirus. We're voting for the candidate we met at his meet-and-greet.

Incredibly, events in our town which usually only draw a handful of people are canceling because of corona. I tip my hat to the pastor of a local church who did not cancel his annual Wild Game Feast. Folks, you have not lived until you have eaten deer sausage and deer bologna.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/03/i_am_coronaed_out.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34