Author Topic: Breaking Tulsi Gabbard drops out of the Democratic presidential primary  (Read 343 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Tulsi Gabbard said on Thursday that she has dropped out of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary race.

The Hawaii rep Gabbard, who officially jumped into the race in February 2019, never gained traction in national polls and lagged in fundraising. Yet she was the last woman standing in a race that saw a record six female candidates.

In the Iowa caucuses, the first contest in the 2020 primary, Gabbard received 0% of the vote, NBC News reported. She had similar results in the New Hampshire primary, the Nevada caucuses and the South Carolina primary.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/tulsi-gabbard-drops-out-of-the-democratic-presidential-primary.html
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I forgot she was still in to be honest.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline mountaineer

I forgot she was still in to be honest.
The DNC did all it could to make sure everyone forgot her. Now she's endorsing Joe. Heaven help her if they campaign together - he'll be sniffing her dark, luxuriant tresses like mad.

Tulsi Gabbard, Advocate of a Less Interventionist Foreign Policy, Exits the Democratic Presidential Race
"Today I'm suspending my presidential campaign and offering my full support to Vice President Joe Biden."
Robby Soave | 3.19.2020 12:09 PM

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D–Hawaii), a longshot candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination who garnered a small and eclectic following, has dropped out of the race and endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden.

"It's clear that Democratic primary voters have chosen Vice President Joe Biden to be the person who will take on President Trump," said Gabbard in a statement. "Though I may not agree with the vice president on every issue, I know that he has a good heart, and he's motivated by his love for our country and the American people. I am confident he will lead our country, guided by the spirit of aloha, respect and compassion, and help heal the divisiveness that has been tearing our country apart."

Gabbard vowed to do everything she could to help Biden defeat Trump, demonstrating yet again that all the speculation she would run as a third-party spoiler candidate to help ensure Trump's re-election—a theory peddled by Hillary Clinton, among others—was baseless and absurd.  ...
Full story at Reason
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org