Author Topic: All nonessential stores to be shut down across Pennsylvania due to coronavirus  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

All nonessential stores to be shut down across Pennsylvania due to coronavirus

WGAL News 8 coronavirus update

Updated: 7:43 PM EDT Mar 16, 2020

HARRISBURG, Pa. —

Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf has ordered the closing of all nonessential stores in the state effective at midnight due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Wolf made the announcement at a Monday afternoon news conference. The closures will be in effect for two weeks.

“This isn’t a decision that I take lightly at all. It’s one that I’m making because medical experts believe it is the only way we can prevent our hospitals from being overwhelmed by patients,” Wolf said. "Effective at midnight all nonessential stores are to close in Pennsylvania."

Restaurants and bars, except for take-out service, were also ordered to close for the next two weeks.

While the closures were ordered for two weeks, Wolf said they will be constantly re-evaluating, and the mitigation efforts will be lifted as soon as possible.

Stores that can remain open include:

Grocery stores
    Medical facilities

Essential municipal services, such as trash collection, will continue.

https://www.wgal.com/article/all-non-essential-stores-shut-down-pennsylvania-coronavirus/31673442#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My Pittsburger friend told me on Bookface the "State Stores" (the only place to buy liquor) are being closed.  I guess somebody thinks that's "non-essential."  But for things like 3.2- and near-beer, PA is now effectively a dry state.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: