Author Topic: 'Do not call 911 just because you ran out of toilet paper', Oregon police say  (Read 446 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Do not call 911 just because you ran out of toilet paper', Oregon police say
Published 4 hours ago
Updated 1 hour ago
FOX 13 News

NEWPORT, Ore. - Police are trained to respond to all kinds of emergencies, but this is a new one.

One police department in Oregon posted a reminder on their Facebook page, asking the public to not call for an emergency if they run out of toilet paper due to the coronavirus outbreak.

"It’s hard to believe that we even have to post this," police in Newport, Oregon wrote. "Do not call 9-1-1 just because you ran out of toilet paper. You will survive without our assistance."

more
https://www.fox5ny.com/news/do-not-call-911-just-because-you-ran-out-of-toilet-paper-oregon-police-say
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Makes one kinda appreciate the French in a way for the invention of the bidet. Butt serious, I find that if I run out of toilet paper, I have a stack of old phonebooks to get me by, butt I'm not there yet. I can remember when they would put the old Sear's Roebuck catalogue in the outhouse an' served the purpose well.

:pop41:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 08:18:07 pm by mortarman »
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline roamer_1

Here I sit in stinking vapor
Someone stole the toilet paper!
The time has come, no time to linger

Online LMAO

You would not believe the things people call 911 for  or what they show up to the emergency room for
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

You would not believe the things people call 911 for  or what they show up to the emergency room for
An elderly woman in my town used to call 911 whenever she ran out of cigarettes.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

An elderly woman in my town used to call 911 whenever she ran out of cigarettes.  *****rollingeyes*****

We actually had one that showed up to the emergency room because she couldn’t find her dentures at home
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy