Author Topic: What up,Social Justice Warriors????  (Read 1206 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What up,Social Justice Warriors????
« on: July 13, 2020, 02:15:34 pm »
Saw a clip on The Toady Show on NBC this morning that highlighted a Orthodox Jewish Neighborhood in NYC.
SAY WHAT???????

Sumbodie call a Rev-Rund! Dat bees illegal,'n shit!

Who do these people think they are,that they are allowed to live in a neighborhood filled with people like them who commit VERY few crimes?

Why should THEY get to live in rape-free and murder-free neighborhoods?

WHERE ARE THE REV-RUNDS?????? There are a  BUNCH of these critters living right there in NYC,so why are none of them marching and demanding block-busting so their relatives can get free homes in a safe neighborhood?

I think we all know the answer to this,even though it's not PC to speak it in public.

Seems like SOME things are only fit and proper for OTHER people.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: What up,Social Justice Warriors????
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 03:04:37 pm »
Moved to Exclusive Content....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 03:18:19 pm »

@sneakypete

This whole MSM brainwashing BLM / SJW matter has backfired 10X in its intent for addressing racism.  Sadly recently I have heard the "N" word used by several people I have known for years, that would have never used such attrocious language.  A tiny small faction of radicals is doing its upmost to bring this country to either a racial civil war or a left/right ideological one. 

It's almost now to a runaway train, and even in my most contemplative state, can not extract a solution.  It's almost like we are past the "Sumpter" point.  We are one horrific event away from life we haven't seen since the 1860's.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 03:53:52 pm »
@sneakypete

This whole MSM brainwashing BLM / SJW matter has backfired 10X in its intent for addressing racism.  Sadly recently I have heard the "N" word used by several people I have known for years, that would have never used such attrocious language.  A tiny small faction of radicals is doing its upmost to bring this country to either a racial civil war or a left/right ideological one. 

It's almost now to a runaway train, and even in my most contemplative state, can not extract a solution.  It's almost like we are past the "Sumpter" point.  We are one horrific event away from life we haven't seen since the 1860's.

@catfish1957

I don't want to,and I ain't happy about it,but I agree with every word above.

I am thinking they are going to get the revolution they have been working for soon,but it might not be the same one they were planning on,and might not work out exactly like they were planning.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!