Author Topic: Nolte: Ex-Obama Official Reports It’s Too Late to Stop ‘over 1 Million’ U.S. Coronavirus Deaths  (Read 295 times)

Online Hoodat

Ex-Obama Official Reports It’s Too Late to Stop ‘over 1 Million’ U.S. Coronavirus Deaths

John Nolte     |     15 Mar 2020

This follow-up to my March 12 coronavirus piece comes with the same important caveats, important enough that I’m stating them up front: I’m not here to alarm anyone, and I am not here to scoff. I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I do know what our experts are saying, and this is me reporting what the experts are saying.

Andrew Slavitt, Barack Obama’s former acting administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), is quoting experts who say more than one million Americans are already doomed because the “virus was not contained.”

“Currently experts expect over 1 million deaths in the U.S. since the virus was not contained & we cannot even test for it,” Slavitt tweeted Thursday. “The original sin is Trump’s months long denial and his dismantling of public health and response infrastructure.”

Let’s be very clear about what Slavitt is saying…

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/15/nolte-ex-obama-official-reports-too-late-stop-1-million-u-s-coronavirus-deaths/

I rank this one right along side Larry Summers predicting in 1980 that Reagan's proposed tax cuts would lead to 40% inflation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-