Author Topic: UK, Ireland Added To US Travel Restriction List, Effective Midnight On Monday  (Read 304 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
UK, Ireland Added To US Travel Restriction List, Effective Midnight On Monday

Bruce Haring
,Deadline•March 14, 2020

The UK and Ireland have joined 26 European countries whose foreign nationals are under a US travel ban. The measures were announced today at a White House press briefing on the COVID-19 virus.
US citizens in those countries will be allowed back in the US, but anyone else who have been in the restricted spaces can’t enter the US for 30 days.

https://news.yahoo.com/uk-ireland-added-us-travel-170643097.html
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I still don't understand why citizens have unrestricted travel.  Makes no sense.  I would hope that people would be smart enough not to travel.  But people aren't smart, or they don't take the threat seriously.

Many Qanon think this is a big conspiracy.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 05:36:45 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline cato potatoe

The new cases are going exponential in the UK, although the numbers are still small.  This is a good move.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The new cases are going exponential in the UK, although the numbers are still small.  This is a good move.

I wasn't understanding why they were an exception in the first place.

Offline mountaineer

Flights are still pouring into Canada from China. There's no screening, no nothing. Potentially infected Chinese people enter North America unchecked. Trudeau's fault.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org