Author Topic: Does Anyone Get The Feeling ...  (Read 1311 times)

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Does Anyone Get The Feeling ...
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2020, 07:42:29 pm »
The is a midwestern state - forgot which - who's legislature is proposing gun related restrictions as part of their anti-virus response. I expect more of this.
Are you thinking of the Mayor of Champaign, Ill.?

The mayor of Champaign, Illinois has signed an EO which she claims grants her extraordinary power to curtail the rights of ordinary citizens. And while the banning of guns and ammunition are the eye catcher, it goes far beyond that

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2020, 08:18:41 pm »
No, I don't think this was orchestrated to impose martial law.  I do suspect that this virus was bio engineered in China and was spread be it by accident or intentional.  The Chinese government delayed telling the rest of the world and that is why we are now seeing a pandemic.  Thankfully, our President had the foresight to close off travel from that area when he did. 

IF indeed this virus was intentionally spread by the Chinese, it was aimed specifically at the elderly to lessen the economic burden that they impose on their economy. I see the Chinese targeting their elderly as plausible; they have committed violations against humanity before.

Where is the U.N. response in all of this??

Truer words were never spoken, good post.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2020, 09:16:42 pm »
So... If this is so much less deadly than the flu, why the hysteria by the media?  Why is the government investing so much?  Why have Pennsylvania public schools closed until further notice?  Churches in my area have cancelled services for an unknown amount of time (at least two weeks).  If any of you need toilet paper to wipe your butts, I will be glad to oblige.  (Not to wipe your butts, but to sell some of my collection.  Just send me $3 per roll, plus postage, and I will just charge it to your PayPal account! - Hey!  I'm just that kind of wonderful person.)

You're welcome.   :smokin:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2020, 09:21:57 pm »
So... If this is so much less deadly than the flu, why the hysteria by the media?  Why is the government investing so much?  Why have Pennsylvania public schools closed until further notice?  Churches in my area have cancelled services for an unknown amount of time (at least two weeks).  If any of you need toilet paper to wipe your butts, I will be glad to oblige.  (Not to wipe your butts, but to sell some of my collection.  Just send me $3 per roll, plus postage, and I will just charge it to your PayPal account! - Hey!  I'm just that kind of wonderful person.)

You're welcome.   :smokin:

It's an ill wind that blows no good.... :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2020, 09:26:00 pm »
Are you thinking of the Mayor of Champaign, Ill.?

The mayor of Champaign, Illinois has signed an EO which she claims grants her extraordinary power to curtail the rights of ordinary citizens. And while the banning of guns and ammunition are the eye catcher, it goes far beyond that

Thats it. She's a friggen dangerous despot who needs to be tossed out ASAP.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2020, 09:30:38 pm »
Do not worry.
This will all fade and pass.
You have to give the Democrats Kudos!
They are experts at leveraging any issue.
But in this case, they did not 'hold your powder'.
They shot too soon.
This thing will be come and gone by election day.
Another crisis! Another apocalypse!
I am getting bored. Buy 2021 Call options. Buy! Buy! Buy!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dancer

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2020, 06:03:07 am »
No, I don't think this was orchestrated to impose martial law.  I do suspect that this virus was bio engineered in China and was spread be it by accident or intentional.  The Chinese government delayed telling the rest of the world and that is why we are now seeing a pandemic.  Thankfully, our President had the foresight to close off travel from that area when he did. 

IF indeed this virus was intentionally spread by the Chinese, it was aimed specifically at the elderly to lessen the economic burden that they impose on their economy. I see the Chinese targeting their elderly as plausible; they have committed violations against humanity before.

Where is the U.N. response in all of this??

Agree.  That spliced in HIV gene is rather telling.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2020, 01:09:16 pm »
The is a midwestern state - forgot which - who's legislature is proposing gun related restrictions as part of their anti-virus response. I expect more of this.
Same state that had Big City mayor Rahm "Never Let a Crisis Go To Waste"
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington