Author Topic: Who’s Actually In Charge Of Republicans’ Coronavirus Response?  (Read 702 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Who’s Actually In Charge Of Republicans’ Coronavirus Response?
March 16, 2020 By Christopher Bedford

Washington, DC — Republicans are in a rout. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has relinquished responsibility for a coronavirus response to the administration, the administration has negotiated a Democratic bill that fails to offer relief to struggling and tanking small businesses, and on Sunday, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy was forced to defend it all on Fox News.

“Let me ask you about this article on The Federalist,” Fox Business Global Markets Editor Maria Bartiromo asked McCarthy on FNC’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“They’re saying that we’re going to see layoffs once this is over from small and mid-sized business,” she said, reading, ‘They need anything they can cling to to stay afloat and delay further layoffs. There is nothing for them in this apparent deal, nothing for the blue-collar businessman this country was founded on. Even the $50 billion that the president previously announced for Small Business [Administration loans] are only for big businesses who can guarantee it,’ but its bad for small businesses.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/16/whos-actually-in-charge-of-republicans-coronavirus-response/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Probably no one.
But... would that surprise you...?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Figures. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hoodat

Who’s Actually In Charge Of Republicans’ Coronavirus Response?

Nancy Pelosi.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Chosen Daughter

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

A week ago my money would have been on Mulvaney.

I'll take 'Who is Jared Kushner' for $500, Alex
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Jarad Kushner

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/jared-kushner-coronavirus-no-biggie

Great News: Jared Kushner Doesn’t Think the Coronavirus Is a “Health Reality”
According to the Wall Street Journal, despite the fact that Kushner was in charge of Trump’s Wednesday prime-time address to the nation, he hasn’t “attended a single task force meeting,” where he might’ve, y’know, gleaned some insight on the issue. (The task force, you may recall, is waiting for Kushner to finish his own “research” on the virus before making a recommendation to the president re: declaring a national emergency.)

To be fair, Kushner apparently is consulting with experts…via Facebook:

Offline Chosen Daughter

That guy reminds me of the Omen.  Keep looking for the little horns.  Or maybe there is a 666 behind his ears.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

That guy reminds me of the Omen.  Keep looking for the little horns.  Or maybe there is a 666 behind his ears.
Everyone reads that birthmark upside.  It's 999, and it's not unusual to be born during a ceremony under a blood red moon where he comes from.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Everyone reads that birthmark upside.  It's 999, and it's not unusual to be born during a ceremony under a blood red moon where he comes from.
888what