Author Topic: Sweden abortion: Nurses fail in European court case  (Read 811 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sweden abortion: Nurses fail in European court case
« on: March 14, 2020, 02:06:52 am »
These nurses indeed are anti-abortion or pro-life. I wanted to make that clear from the start.

Sweden abortion: Nurses fail in European court case
    13 March 2020

Ellinor Grimmark (L) and Linda Steen have spent years fighting court battles

Two nurses denied jobs as midwives in Sweden because of their refusal to perform abortions have lost their legal action against Sweden at the European Court of Human Rights.

Swedish-born Ellinor Grimmark and Linda Steen from Norway object to abortion because of their Christian faith.

Swedish law requires midwives to carry out abortions - and several Swedish courts ruled against the two women.

Read more at: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51874119

Yes, this is a travesty. At least they tried and maybe we should praise them and maybe even pray for them.

Offline Hoodat

Re: Sweden abortion: Nurses fail in European court case
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 02:42:21 am »
Democrats would like to do the same thing here.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 05:38:52 pm »
I would gladly be set straight, but my impression is that EuroLand is almost totally "all in" for abortion. So this decision is unsurprising. And how a midwife would perform or participate in an abortion I also do not understand, but maybe that's a word definitions thing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 03:30:49 pm »
This is a travesty.  But Europe is lost on just about everything.