Author Topic: Trump says he will ‘most likely’ be tested for coronavirus ‘fairly soon’  (Read 373 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Now here's a scary thought.  Let's say hypothetically (and I certainly pray that he doesn't) Trump has the corona; that would then make Pence the acting President.  Would Pelosi then be the acting VP?  Please tell me that wouldn't be so.  **nononono*

Trump says he will ‘most likely’ be tested for coronavirus ‘fairly soon’

President Trump said Friday he will “most likely” be tested for coronavirus “fairly soon,” after having been in contact with several individuals who have self-quarantined, or tested positive, for the virus.

He made the comments during a Rose Garden press conference where he declared a national emergency over the coronavirus outbreak and announced partnerships with major U.S. companies to expand testing capabilities.

Trump's announcement Friday also comes amid conflicting reports over whether another person who came in contact with Trump in recent days—Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro—tested positive.

The president, decisively, told reporters that he does not have any symptoms of coronavirus, or COVID-19............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-says-he-will-most-likely-be-tested-for-coronavirus-fairly-soon
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Now here's a scary thought.  Let's say hypothetically (and I certainly pray that he doesn't) Trump has the corona; that would then make Pence the acting President.

Only if it killed him right? Even for older people the odds of survival are somewhat favorable I believe, especially if you're a billionaire president I imagine.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates