Author Topic: Trump: Pelosi’s Coronavirus Bill Stuffed with Unrelated ‘Goodies’ for Democrats  (Read 479 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 12 Mar 2020

President Donald Trump said he did not support the proposed emergency funding bill by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi released on Wednesday night to fight the coronavirus.

When asked by reporters if he supported the bill, Trump replied, “No, because there are things that are in there that have nothing to do with what we are talking about.”

Pelosi and House Democrats rushed to release a bill on Wednesday night at 11:00 p.m. that was about 124 pages long. The bill did not address issues that the president asked for, including a payroll tax cut. But Trump indicated that Democrats were using the crisis to push through partisan proposals.

“It’s not a way for them to get some of the goodies that they haven’t been able to get for the past 25 years,” Trump said.

Speaker Pelosi said Thursday during a press conference that it was imperative to get a bill passed as soon as possible to help American families suffering the economic disruption

But negotiations continue, as Pelosi said that she was continuing to speak to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.

She noted that the White House requests for changes to the bill were “all very reasonable.”

Trump said he would remain at the White House as the fight against the spread of coronavirus continued.

“I want to be here,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/12/trump-pelosis-coronavirus-bill-stuffed-with-unrelated-goodies-for-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

"help American families" = giveaways to minorities for votes. 

On this point, I agree with the president.  I know these politicians are going to use this virus as an excuse for handouts.  Same goes for any bailouts or "stimulus" aimed at the travel industry or other businesses.

Oh
Hell
No!

Offline dancer

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I wish we had a President with the will and strength to sincerely, or just convincingly, say "This is Bu11sh1t!  People need our help now and I will not squander our children's future on ineffective pork amendments."  Unfortunately our IMPOTUS doesn't have the power to flex anymore.  He's already been painted as indifferent by the MSM who callously repeated his action and words without explaining why the President lacks fundamental human compassion for the dead Americans [because of the MSM and the rats].  He prefers voter who aren't dead.

Offline corbe

The Democrat’s Wuhan Coronavirus Bill Is Disgraceful, Partisan Trash

Posted at 8:00 pm on March 12, 2020 by Bonchie

They just can’t help themselves.

In the face of a declared pandemic, you’d hope that Democrats in the House could put together a decent, clean bill that addresses only immediate issues dealing with the response to the Wuhan coronavirus. That seems like a perfectly reasonable expectation for people who are trusted to do what’s best for the country. But nope, instead of looking to pass something with bi-partisan support that doesn’t contain contentious provisions, Nancy Pelosi decided to do what she always does. Namely, load the bill up with unrelated pork and abortion funding.

How bad is it? Here’s a thread laying out some of the details.

<..snip..>

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/03/12/the-democrats-wuhan-coronavirus-bill-is-partisan-trash/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

No surprise here. None whatsoever.  The DEMS could give a damn about this country; their only objective is to defeat Trump.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Riders on bills should be outlawed. I guess I'm expecting too much when I want lawyers and politicians to not be the lying two -timing scumbags that they are.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Pelosi doesn't actually care about the virus. She cares about making Trump look like he doesn't care. I seriously wouldn't mind if somebody took her out back and put her down.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline skeeter

No surprise here. None whatsoever.  The DEMS could give a damn about this country; their only objective is to defeat Trump.

They live only for political power, so every emergency, crisis, legislative action, is an opportunity to reward their own constituents.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pelosi doesn't actually care about the virus. She cares about making Trump look like he doesn't care. I seriously wouldn't mind if somebody took her out back and put her down.

:police:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

Pelosi was porking the bill? EEeeeeeeeeeeewwwww!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
"help American families" = giveaways to minorities for votes. 

On this point, I agree with the president.  I know these politicians are going to use this virus as an excuse for handouts.  Same goes for any bailouts or "stimulus" aimed at the travel industry or other businesses.

Oh
Hell
No!

Hell no is right!  I am so confused.  Trump already signed a Coronavirus bill that was something like 7 billion.  That one also had lots of Nancy gifts.  What is this?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.