Author Topic: A Prediction  (Read 743 times)

Offline mortarman

A Prediction
« on: March 13, 2020, 02:22:04 am »
With the communities around world effectively shuttering themselves with these Corona Virus quarantines, I'm gonna go out on a limb an' predict that come next January there will be the start of a baby boom.

:pop41:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:23:13 am by mortarman »
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline Applewood

Re: A Prediction
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 02:28:19 am »
LOL.  I think you may be right.  Many years ago, we had a terrible winter here.  Following year, there were hundreds of babies born. 

People confined to their homes have to do something.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 02:50:28 am »
Soooo...people should stop buying TP and start buying banjos?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 03:03:23 am »
Soooo...people should stop buying TP and start buying banjos?
Will this be the  offspring of all that banjo playing?

Offline mortarman

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 03:12:12 am »
Will this be the  offspring of all that banjo playing?

I think I'll avoid the canoe trips on the Kickapoo River, thank you very much.

The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 03:17:25 am »
With the communities around world effectively shuttering themselves with these Corona Virus quarantines, I'm gonna go out on a limb an' predict that come next January there will be the start of a baby boom.

That would be great ... because the elderly are doomed!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.