Author Topic: H1N1 vs Covid 19  (Read 303 times)

Offline Mesaclone

H1N1 vs Covid 19
« on: March 13, 2020, 12:12:19 am »
H1N1 in the year 2009
60,800,000 million cases of infection
12,469 deaths

Covid 19 in the year 2020 (US Caseload)
1215 cases of infection
36 deaths

Can ANYONE read those statistics and not see that the panic over this is absurd?  Can anyone read this and not see clearly that the media and the Left are deliberately panicking the public for political gain?

None of that is to say this isn't a serious health crisis...as was H1N1...but what's occurring in the markets and on the streets is the result of a propaganda blitz aimed at the 2020 election. They WANT the markets to crash. They WANT the economy to collapse. They WANT the public to panic. Fulfilling all of those wants is well worth, to them, the damage it does to the lives of actual Americans. Its disgusting...particularly as the President has taken unprecedentedly strong steps to mitigate this situation and whilst the national response has been incredibly effective. Pray that the people of this country are able to see through to the real motives of the media/Left in this crisis.

Any conservative...or hell, even moderate...who buys into this garbage and points a finger at the President over this crisis...is a peawit. Plain and simple.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 12:13:58 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline EdinVA

Re: H1N1 vs Covid 19
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2020, 12:17:34 am »
I agree......
Peawit??? never heard that one before... lol

Offline Mesaclone

Re: H1N1 vs Covid 19
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 12:22:55 am »
I agree......
Peawit??? never heard that one before... lol